0.4

chapter four | help

isabel walked faster until she was in between the two duo's. her heart was telling her to go back to him and to trust him but her head told her that she didn't need anyone. so she kept in the middle. isabel slowly zoned out the conversation before the five came to a stop.

isabel stood in between alex and zhen zhen whilst dariush and gabriel stood opposite. everyone kept their eyes on dariush as he began to complain, everyone but gabriel who kept his eyes on isabel. "we don't have to take it all the way to pasadena. lets just get this key down the mountain and take it to adults and tell them to take it to jpl." zhen zhen stated.

dariush huffed with his hands placed on his hips. gabriel thought for a moment before speaking, "there is a sheriff station down a bit, we could get it to a cop." he suggested.

"that's a great idea gabriel, now lets get some bikes and kick some ass!" zhen zhen announced making the rest of them look at each other in shock as she walked into the bike shed past gabriel.

isabel followed the young girl, glancing down at her feet as she passed gabriel.

"damn girl your english is good." dariush was shocked as the rest followed the girls into the shed.

"they gave me a code, its six-six-nine." dariush told gabriel who was crouched beside one of the bikes. on the other hand gabriel struggled to put the code into the lock, and isabel could see this. "what are doing, hurry up dude! i said six-six-nine."dariush continued.

dariush continued to get frustrated with gabriel whilst gabriel was continuing to struggle. "what are you? dumb?" dariush threw his arms up as gabriel glanced up at him, this made isabel angry and she didn't know why.

"he's not dumb." isabel glared at dariush whilst she crouched down beside the brunette who mouthed a thankyou her way to which she nodded and placed her hand over his on the lock and began moving his fingers over the code six-six-nine, in the process of her helping him he just stared at her the whole time.

isabel dropped her bag of belongings down on the floor of zhen zhens cabin and began emptying out the important things. bandades, bandages, spare shorts, spare sports bra and her water bottle. she added those things into zhen zhens bag before she started to get changed.

"where is the bathroom?" isabel quickly asked, zhen zhen glanced down at the pile of clothes isabel had in her hand before pointing in the direction of it.

isabel quickly gave a nod of thanks towards her then speeded off to the bathroom.

as isabel took her shirt off she was left in her sports bra and she could see the many bruises and scars on her chest but one in particular stood out. a rather large scar displayed on her ribcage, one that she didn't really want to talk about much.

after getting changed, isabel wore beige cargo pants and a white long sleeved fitted crop top which she paired with platform converse which made her slightly taller. slotting the knife she still had from the kitchen into her shoe just in case.

as isabel left the cabin she was met with all four of them, who were staring at her. gabriel's breath hitched as he admired the red head in front of him.

"why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer." isabel spoke, breaking the silence. gabriel cleared his throat, running a hand through his hair.

"we better go then." gabriel led the way with isabel beside him, isabel wasn't going to lie he was really attractive but she had to keep focused.

the five grabbed their bikes and began wheeling them out of the shed. slowly followed by alex, which isabel could see that he didn't have a bike in his hand.