Chapter 3

*Ambika*

It has been 2 days I stayed in my room and cried. But not anymore I have to do my responsibility as a queen. Then I called Aditi my personal servant.

Me- Aditi get the bath ready. And pick out some nice clothes and heavy jewelry's.

Adi- If you don't mind me asking where are you going maharani.

Me- To meet the choti rani. Go and tell her that I will be coming today.

Aditi didn't say anything and went to tell someone to inform Tara and prepare the bath.

After the bath

After the bath. I got ready in heavy jewelry's and my favorite lehenga.

I'm not trying to make Tara jealous or anything

I'm not trying to make Tara jealous or anything. I'm just looking how a queen should.

After getting ready I thought to go and meet Rajamata and apologize for my behavior. On my way I heard some servants talking.

Servant 1- Did you see the choti rani she is soo pretty.

Servant 2- Yes but still what Maharaj did was wrong he promised Maharani in front everyone that he will not marry anyone else they why did he.

Servant 3- That is what I'm thinking. They got married when they were 18 and they were Soo in love.

Servant 1- Oh come on maharani and maharaj have been married for 8 years. Maharani is 26 and Maharaj 28. And maharani still didn't get pregnant there might be some problem. In her that is why he married another for a child.

Listening to them made me sad could there be a problem in me.

Ava- ENOUGH. YOU ALL SHOULD BE WORKING INSTEAD OF GOSSIPING ABOUT THIS STUPID THING. LEAVE.

Hearing Avantika they looked at her and saw me I could see the fear in there eyes and they apologized and left.

Ava- Don't listen to them bhabhi. They don't know what they are talking about.

Me- I know but what if they are right. What if there is a problem in me.

Ava- Well they are not don't listen to them. So where are you going this dressed.

Me- To meet Rajamata.

Ava- Ohh she just left to go to Temple.

Me- Ok then I will go meet the choti ranj.

Ava- What why.

Me- There is no other way they are already married and now what can I do.

Ava- While I think you should show her that you are maharani and she is choti rani.

Me- Avantika there is no need for that. It is not her fault that my husband couldn't keep a promise. Now don't worry

Avantika was about to say something when I just hold her hand and nodded. Leaving
__________________________________

Please vote and comment