Chapter 13

*Ambika*

We finally reached my room. And that is when she said the Vijayanagara saamraajy.

Me- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID THE VIJAYANAGARA SAAMRAAJY. WHY WOULD HE COME WHO CALLED HIM

Aditi- Maharaj did maharani. I heard Maharaj saying that he is calling because he.....

Me- Because he what.

Her- He is calling Vijayanagara saamraajy's king to show off ..umm... Choti rani's beauty.

What show off. He was never like that. Why would he. Ok if he wants beauty then I will show him.

Me- When is the party.

Her- Tonight in a hour.

Me- Ok then let's get dressed.

Then I went took a bath with my best products and got ready. No wait what am I doing I'm not going to look pretty so Tara came look bad but because I want to right.

*Dhruv*

I looked in the mirror I look hot. Today is important. That Tara will be finely used as what she is.

A trophy wife.

Taking another look at me I went to Tara's room to see if she is ready the party starts soon.

Dhruv.

I walked in her room and she was only in her dress no jewel. I brought her Soo much and still she is of no use.

Me- Why are you not read yet.

Her- I and ready. Only jewelry is left.

Me- Good get ready now.

Her- Will you help me with the jewelry.

She said in her annoying voice. Then I walk over to her. Taking the necklace she was giving me. Placing it around her neck. And pulling hardly. Chocking her.

She took a deep breath. Trying to breathe, holding the necklace and one hand on my chest.

Me- Don't let it get to your head. This is all fake. I married you for 2 things. One your face so I can show you off and 2 for the thing between your legs. But if you don't understand and think that I'm in love with you then you're wrong because I only love Ambika ok choti rani.

Saying that I lossing my grip. Letting her breathe.

Then she looks at me in the mirror. As I made her were the jewelry. This time properly. Then I kiss her lips.

Me- Now when I call you come down and be good okay.

She didn't say anything just looked at me in the mirror

Me- I asked something. Is it understood.

Her- Yes it is.

I saw the tears in her eyes. God what now. She is soo dumb. If I say something bad she will cry but I know how to her that. I don't want people to think that I'm a bad husband. Or Ambika to be anymore mad.

I rolled my eyes. And hold her hand. Making her stand cleaning her tears.

Me- You know I have a lot of pressure today that is why I said that can you forgive me please.

She didn't say anything. So I placed my hand around her waist pulling her closer. And kiss her. It always works she is a woman that always wants sex.

Her- Ok I think I can forgive you.

Me- Ok I will go but only come when I call you or tell someone else to call you.

__________________________________