Chapter 31

*Dhruv*

And that is it she left just like that she left from my life. I loved her and she is gone.

I walked on the top floor of the place. Looking as the horse carriage was slowly moving away.

My Ambika was leaving. I know what I did was wrong and I regret it.

Maybe if I didn't marry Tara. Maybe if I didn't try to force myself on Ambika. Maybe if I was there. Maybe if I wasn't too selfish. Maybe Maybe Maybe and just Maybe.

Now that she is gone. I feel how important she was in my life. Maybe someone said the right thing you only know someone's value after they leave you.

Wait why am I being sad for that Ambika. Yes I did wrong but she was not good. She married another men. Even though her husband was alive.

People in the future will hate her. And everyone will call her names. That would be good she should suffer.

Then I went to Tara's room and took my angry out on her all night.

*Ambika*

Soon I felt the warm sun on my face. And opened my eyes. I looked up and my head was on Abhimanyu's chest.

He was sleeping soo peacefully. I don't know when I pushed my head out towards his face. I was about to touch him when he holds my hand, and pushed me on the other side of the carriage.

Now he was holding my hand above my head. He was looking in my eyes. My back was on the carriages wall and he was on me.

And all I was thinking is what do I see in him that some how pulled me to. Ohh and also how did he see my hand if his eyes were close.

Him- As a king I'm ready for each and every attack that might happen.

Me- I was not going to attack you. I was just looking.

Him- Of course.

Me- Soo are you going to move are stay like this.

Then only did he realized that what position we were in. Then he got up and went to sit in front of me.

Me- How much more longer will it take us to get to the Vijayanagara saamraajy.

He looked out of the window. And so did I. The only things I saw was tall trees and deep hill.

Him- By the evening.

Me- Ok so now tell me everything about your family. And the people in your saamraajy.

He just looked at me. Then closed his eyes and took some deep breaths, then opened his eyes again.

Him- So I have a sister in-law and that's it her name is Laxmi Singh Rathore. After my dad died my brother took the throne. Then he died in the war with the Satavahana saamraajy. After his death I took over. And as for the people of my saamraajy, there are really nice and innocent people whatever I tell them they do it as they think there king will never do them wrong. So don't worry they will accept you if you show them love and care and that your a good queen.

That was sad he has no one just a sister in-law. He lost his dad and brother to Satavahana saamraajy and yet he helped me out. He really is a great men. But what about his mother.

Me- What about your mother.

Him- My mother Shivgami Devi. She was killed, by betray. From someone she trusted alot.

Me- By who.

He looked straight in my eyes. And said with the emotionless face.

Him- My father.

I was shocked. What his father killed his mother. But when he revenge his father I thought he would be a great men but killing his own wife. What.

__________________________________

Rajmata Shivgami Devi. Abhimanyu's mother. (Dead)

Rani Laxmi Singh Rathore

Rani Laxmi Singh Rathore. Abhimanyu's sister-in-law. (Alive)

Raja Mohan Singh Rathore

Raja Mohan Singh Rathore. Abhimanyu's brother. (Dead)

So that's Abhimanyu's family. Hopefully you liked them. Please vote and comment.