Chapter 48

*3rd person pov*

Dhr- So till then I hope you stay happy with Abhimanyu. And just because we were married and I did some no many many mistakes. Don't forget that we were friends before. So if you ever need anything remember me.

Amb- Yes I will remember you. You were the only friend I had. I hope you stay happy too.

Dhr- I'm sorry for everything.

Amb- In friendship no sorry and

Dhr- No Thank you.

Amb- Exactly but still I forgive you.

Then Vaishavi started crying and ask for her mother so Dhruv took her to Tara.

*Dhruv*

I was hoping she didn't love him. But she does and she should be happy she deserves it. And I am happy with Tara.

So i guess in this life we just meet fall and in love and said goodbye. Maybe in this life we were not supposed to die together or life together for long.

Maybe in another life we meet again. But in this one now I'm not going to mess up again. Now the only important thing is Tara and Vaishavi.

I think Ambika was just a amazing part of my life but I think it's time to move on.

Then I took Vaishavi to Tara.

*Tara*

Me- What are you talking about Avantika. Ambika knows everything.

Ava- Yes bhabhi I just met her and that happened. So I was thinking what to do.

Me- What to do we do not. She is here for one day. Let it be. If she does something then we will think till then stay away from her ok.

Then Avantika Left. Now the biggest problem is what if she tells Dhruv everything I'm happy I don't want anyone to harm my happiness I will not let it happen.

Just then the door opened and Dhruv came and I asked him.

Me- Did you meet Ambika.

Him- Yes how do you know.

Me- Just guessed. What did you talk about.

Him- Nothing important. She meet Vaishavi.

Me- She didn't say anything about me.

Him- No.

OHH Thank God I will stay away from her and hopefully she will leave.

*Ambika*

Maybe Dhruv has changed good. He should be a good dad for Vaishavi. She is soo cute.

Soon I was in my room. And saw Abhimanyu standing my the window.

Me- Abhi Abhi. You will not believe what happened. I meet Tara and Dhruv's kid she is soo pretty and small.

But I was talking about vaishnavi I could see how Abhimanyu's face look sad.

Me- I'm sorry.

Him- What why.

Me- It is because of me you can't have kids. Your blood line can't move forward. I mean who will be king after you.

Him- Hey I'm not the only one that is going through the pain of not having kids. You are going to the same thing. And I'm sure you will have my son one day. And if you don't that is okay too and for who will be king after me. Why king why not queen. After me if I don't have kids. Then Ananya will be queen.

Me- Wow then Ananya will be Queen. That's nice.

Him- You know what is even nicer.

Me- What.

Him- This.

Then he pulled me closer and start kissing me. But I pushed him away.

Me- Now now now we need to get ready for the wedding. Let's go.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment