Chapter 27

*Ambika*

Now I was in my room with Abhimanyu. He was walking front and back. So was I.

I turned again and my head hits his head. I screamed a little. And he holds. His head.

Me- Owww. Why are you walking when I'm walking go walk over there.

I said as I rubbed my head where I got hurt.

Him- I was never in your way you were the one that asked me to be in your way. I didn't think you would really go and tell Rajamata that you want to marry me. And that to in the rajameeting.

Me- Rajamata didn't talk your name in the meeting it was you that walked in front of me.

Him- He was going to kill you. I saved you and you are screaming at me. Wow.

Saying that he left. God he is already fighting with me. What will he do after the wedding.

Then I walked over. The the balcony. Looking at the view. Abhimanyu always looks out of the balcony and I think I get why it is beautiful.

Dhr- AMBIKA.

I just started to enjoy the view and the problem is back. What should I do now.

Me- What do you have no matters. I'm no longer your wife. You can't walk in my room just like that.

Dhr- Really. We have been married for 8 years we have done everything there is nothing on your body that I have not seen before. Okay

I was shocked how can he just say that omg he has no shame.

Me- How dare you can just say that. Leave I'm not your wife or anything.

He walked closer to me. Pushing me by the walk. And hold my chine grabbing both of my cheeks really hard. It was hurting.

Him- I don't care okay you are mine and will always be okay.

Me- No let me go.

He lets go and slapped me. Soo hard I fall on a floor. I screamed.

Me- AAA what are you doing leave.

I said crying. He gets down on my level and holds on to my dupatta. Pulling it off. Now nothing was covering my chest.

My hands covered my check. I was crying. Dhruv didn't look normal. He was not like this then why is he acting like this. Or is this the real him and he was acting all this time.

Then he holds. My hair and pulled me up by my hair. I was screaming.

Me- No no stop. Let go of me. AAAAAAAAAAA

Then he pulls my hair and pushed me to the dressing table. My head hits the table and my it start bleeding.

Then he holds my neck and pushed me on the bed. Slowly walking closer.

Me- ABHIMANYU!!!!!!!!!!

The he comes closer to me. And was about to kiss me. When...

__________________________________

Please vote and comment.