chapter3 {Hogwarts dear?}

There was a room inside the Wizarding Bank being ruled by silence, unlike the the famous ally it was in which clamor roamed around it .

The former black hair dazely blinked a few times, moved his painful limps to stand and headed to the only door in the dark room he was correctly in . As soon as he opened the door, his eyes went blind by the sudden light . The ginger goblin who had casted the ritual was standing there waiting for him .

"Oh..my..." the female goblin stuttered as a result of the sight in front of her,Harry gave her the time she needed thanks to not being his first experience with her.

The ginger woman putted her self together and said "I'll take you to Griphook Mr...um.."

"Just call me Hydrus, Mis Goldenteeth ." Hydrus suggested.

Goldenteeth was surprised by the little boy's knowledge of her name. "Yes, follow me Hydrus ."

They went back to the office, which Hydrus gave the blood test before, Goldenteeth said goodbye and left Hydrus and Griphook in the room alone.

"So what are you planing to do Mr. Molfoy ?" Asked a curious Griphook as he sat on his chair .

"Well, as I said before, I want some money, a new key and back all had been stolen from me ." Hydrus anserd back nonchalantly.

"Yes, I do remember what you said ." The hairless goblin hesitated to continue for a moment " Um.. I meant about your family ?!"

Hydrus eyes focused on the old goblin in front of him . He actually never assumed there would be a chance, the goblin in front of him oppose him or cause any trouble for his plans . Simply because Griphook helped him a lot during his darkest days, except he overlooked a tiny little fact, this was their first meeting in this life and he is the only one who remembers his last life thus the goblin wouldn't trust him for a friendship which hasn't stated yet .

The bald head goblin mentally cursed himself seeing Hydrus' reaction, how could he say something like that to a child who just found out he was living a lie and currently wasn't in a position to deal with the new one . Only he didn't know the boy in the office wasn't a child really.

The goblin made a attempt to change the atmosphere " Your family looked for you everywhere when you went missing, I'm sure they want you back, hmm?" However he fell miserably. Hydrus calculating pale blue eyes was replaced by a sad blue in a matter of seconds . A picture passed through his head, it was his mother in a depressing gray room looking aged years in a matter of days yelling 'you destroyed my family I can't get revenge on lights any more .' His mother's sobing ranged in his ears .

"No need; I'll contact them when I'm ready." His voice grow more glumly by the fact he wouldn't going to do it . His family were better off without him and happy. He was merely going to watch them from far and keep them safe. " I would like to keep this secret for now ."

"Ok." Ensured Griphook. " let's go to your valt and withdraw some money from it...and about the other two, consider them done ." The goblin succeeded at the second attempt; the young boy's brightened face made the old goblin want to help him enjoy his life after who knows what this kid had been through.

After Hydrus took enough galleons for his school shopping, he said his goodbyes to Griphook, leaving exited to meat his old friends and brother.

Harry was walking out of the bank when a shabby giant spotted him and called for him "Harry." He took bigger steps to reach the young boy "I was waiting for yo' "He said while grabbing a little key in his pocket and handed it to Harry "it's you' key ta yo' valt ."

"Thank you Hagrid, but I don't need it anymore, I've already requested for new one " came out of Harry gazing the messy hair giant " you didn't have to come ."his voice softened at the thinking of Hagrid was worried about him.