chapter8 {Pup what did you want to tell me ?}

"Harry what are you looking at?"

Harry turned his head to the sound, seeing Tow people he didn't know how to face them, the two people he tried his best to avoid them and he succeeded, the two people who he didn't know felt anger, hatred or betrayal towards them.

With only a glance at the due, he looked back at his reflection on the lake; all three of them looked at their twenties.

He panicked, what did exactly happened? Did he dreamed of an impossible act of going back in time and having a more impossible chance of fixing his wrongs? No no he did go back in time, he felt it it felt warm and real his brother, his father and his mother were alive; that can not be a dream. He just made peace with the fact that he got his family back he wouldn't bare to lose them all over again .

"Mate what's wrong? " The boy behind him asked him but Harry couldn't hear him.

He was lost in his biggest fear since he met death . He wouldn't believe all this was a sick joke. No.. no there most be a logical explanation for the situation he was in. Maybe he was seeing a bogart right now or ...or maby he accidentally jumped back in to the future. Yeah this make sense more if he had the ability to go to the past why not the future. Yes he just have to play cool until he find a way to go back .

After Harry managed to calmed his chaotic mind, he turned and looked at his ex friends .

"Harry this is nonsense. " Hermione said offend. Harry was perplexed what was nonsense he didn't say a word."what are you thinking again Harry I don't need 'a word' to find out you making unreasonable explanation only not to face the truth." Harry didn't know was she was talking about maybe he had said something and Hermione was corrected him, so he remained silent to find out what she meant.

"Which is that the little dream of yours was only a dream." Ron continued Hermione's saying and both laughed at Harry's scared face .

'No no' was the only thing repeated over and over in Harry's mind .

"I wonder how idiot the vo..Voldemort must have been to chose a dumb for 'marking his equal' ." Ron started to mock him.

Hermione joined him " That's because idiot and dumb are synonymous. "

Harry couldn't listen to them anymore so he stood up and ran toward the jungle behind them ran from them and their lies; yes, lies he was sure. Hearing them calling him and muck him mad him to ran even faster . He ran with all he had, suddenly he crashed in to someone . He looked up and saw his godfather, he looked paler than ever his concern eyes roamed around Harry's face to find out what was wrong .

Harry felt relieved; now he was safe. He wanted to tell his godfather about the betrayals he saw, about the truth he found out and about the deaths he saw death of every single people he cared for. Harry open his mouth to tell his godfather everything happened to him after his death... the realization hit him, his godfather was dead he was supposed to be dead how could he be here right now.

The eyes of sirius black softened as his godson's eyes filled with horror.

"Pup what did you want to tell me ?" Sirius asked nicely then he grabbed Harry tightly, his faced darkened while shaking him and saying " did you got the picefull life you always wanted or my life wasn't enough for it?"

"What about my life? It wasn't enough either? " Another voice came from the other side of him he turned and saw Remus with dust on him like when he was killed in the battle of Hogwarts. Behind him was Remus wife Tanks holding little teddy. "Not only you took my son's parents from him, you also took his life. How could you? teddy was only two." Her tears started to shed and she hugged the bloody teddy tightly. They all asked him was he happy now that they were dead.

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Harry cried, he couldn't control his tears he killed the ones who loved him for who he was; how could he? He was the reason they all were dead. his legs couldn't bare his weight anymore and he fell to the ground, the world in front of his eyes swam. He felt like being choked he tried to breath but his lungs won't work. Why would he live when he had no one left, what would his reason be for living; just because he hasn't been killed? What's the point of it ? He gave up breathing and waited for death to met him.

Some force dragged him away to the Shrinking Shack he looked at the front of him and saw his very night nightmare, Snape dying again, he stare back at Harry with the same disgusted eyes.. no, he was disappointed.

The potion professor's voice rang in Harry's ears " all I did was just for you to die ?" Unlike the others he wasn't angry, just sad " you can't die we sacrifice a lot for you; I sacrifice a lot for you." It was weird instead of be coming angry his voice became more doll " I never wanted to be a part of this war just like you I never wanted to be take advantage of like you I thought although you were James son we were similar I pity you; only for you to die?"

He then pointed at Harry's left "See them ?" He followed the wonder man's shaking finger. Two bodies lying next to each other. He heard the sound of his far childhood.

"Lily, take Harry and go! It's him! I'll hold him off!"
"Not Harry! Please...have mercy...have mercy...Not Harry! Not Harry! Please-I'll do anything!"

The two bodies belonged to the Potter couple, they were nothing but nice to the son they knew nothing of.

"They wouldn't be dead, if it weren't for you ." His voice broke " lily would be alive, if she never met you. It's the same for lots of them; like that little fan boy of yours he would have been alive, if only he hadn't met you." He then looked other way Harry followed him and saw his family's cold bodies. " Wouldn't they be alive, if you never been born? You killed them just because you wanted your selfish dream so badly." One by one dead bodies appeared in front of his eyes everywhere he looked, he saw a body of people he knew or he didn't know. Snape was right he brought this to them; his selfish desire brought this to them . He began to howl, crouched down and tried to hide himself from the people he killed.

Suddenly he was called with his real name the name he was un familiar with. He looked up, the bodies were gon; he saw his mother standing alone in front of him wearing a lose whit gray shirt.

Harry jumped to her and cried louder she cress him patiently waiting for him to finish.

"Mom ..sob.. I didn't want ..sob.. wanted this to ha ha ..sob.. happen ."
"It's okay honey . Have you forgot that you can stop it before happening again. " Harry looked up at his mom and saw his dad, his baby brother and lily and James standing behind her and smiled at him "you need to wake up honey " Harry's eyes widened and next he was in his bed sweating he was still in his doorm his silver and green dorm. He still was breathing heavily and things didn't became better when he saw death in the middle of the room.
"Master, neither I or you have time to waist, hurry up; we have lot to discuss. "