Pizza

"Hermy-own!" Viktor Krum's wide smile was distracting her from his dark eyes which fixated her carefully. His hair had gotten longer, almost reaching his chin. She giggled, aware that by now he had learned to pronounce her name properly. His English had improved vastly, but he enjoyed calling her by this made-up, butchered name.

"Viktor!" She opened her arms just to get pulled into a deep hug in front of the restaurant. His thick cloak was more than appropriate for the cold evening, and she nestled her face against his chest when he pressed his lips against her forehead. He smelled like old leather, wood, and a hint of citrus. He hadn't changed much at all.

The last time she had seen him, he had kissed her goodbye in an alcove before he had left the grounds of Hogwarts for good. It had been chaste and quick, but they had never once stopped sending each other owls over the years. He had been the first boy to touch her most intimate places. Between classes and worrying about Harry and the tournament.

He startled and loosened his grip around her; his head shot up. Someone had cleared their throat right behind her back. Hermione sighed; she should have known he wouldn't run late.

"You remember Draco?" She said quietly as she stepped away from Viktor to turn around.

Draco's ice blue eyes met hers instantly, and she felt a deep tingle inside her chest which spread through her body like a firecracker. She couldn't even help it, even though she told herself she wouldn't allow any of this nonsense to happen to her no more.

"Draco Malfoy," Draco said and pulled his gaze off her abruptly. For a moment Hermione wondered if he had even noticed the Gryffindor red dress she was wearing. She had chosen it out of spite; not to impress him. Nevertheless, the fact that she hadn't caught his eyes lingering below her neckline had her feel disheartened. She wasn't exactly sure what she had expected his reaction to be; but she had hoped to see something. "I asked Granger to join your dinner, hope you don't mind."

She watched as both wizards shook hands firmly, and she noticed the way Viktor tried to read the situation. She smiled coyly and pulled the coat tighter around her chest to cover herself.

Viktor hummed and let his eyes roam over her shivering figure. "Of course not, a friend of Hermy-own's is my friend too."

There was an awkward silence between all of them until Draco nodded towards the restaurant and they started moving. Hermione's eyes were glued to her own feet; she was wearing Pansy's shoes again. The ones she had left in Draco's flat the first night they had...

"After you," the blonde wizard held the door open for her, and she tried to not notice his perfectly handsome face or the way his hair laid neatly on his head. She had charmed her hair to look less bushy tonight, but the wind had already done its damage. She felt a hint of jealousy at how perfect he looked – how beautiful he was without trying.

She scolded herself silently - she had to stop thinking about him this way. Yes, they've shared intimate moments over the last couple of weeks. More than once. But it was clear that Draco wanted to leave it at that. So did she. She wasn't in any position to invest into another relationship; especially not into one that had not future. Draco was explosive; unpredictable and cunning. Hermione was... simple.

She shook her head and left his polite gesture uncommented, stepping inside the warm building. Viktor was right next to her, his hand touching her elbow faintly when he leaned down to whisper into her ear. "You didn't tell me you had a new boyfriend."

"What?" She asked with a confused frown, shaking her head instantly. "We're not... He's not... It's not like that."

"So, you're still dating your red headed man then?" He chuckled and his breath hit the side of her face unexpectedly.