BONUS CHAPTER

A/N Thank you guys for over a 100K reads!! It makes me really happy XD Have this bonus chapter as a treat!! (Also, this isn't proof read or anything so sorry for any typos lol)

Izuku didn't dare to meet Aizawa's eyes as his teacher glared at him from the other side of the table. No, the streaks in the wood seemed far more interesting right now. Oh look at that, that line looked cool, it had a little swirl in it. Aizawa sensei hadn't said anything, not yet, but Izuku could tell what he was thinking, even if the quirk he'd been affected by had worn off about a week ago.

"Why?" he asked, finally breaking the silence. He didn't sound angry, didn't raise his voice to yell at his student, but Izuku knew better. He was angry, alright. And disappointed. And agitated. Izuku had caused him yet another headache and a whole lot of paperwork to deal with. He's a problem child alright, and getting hit with a quirk isn't nearly as much fun as hitting someone else with it.

"You went to the Endeavor agency this morning, together with Bakugou and Todoroki," Aizawa told him, laying out what happened as if Izuku wasn't perfectly aware of what he did.
"And then, the moment Endeavor comes out to take you three on patrol, you punch him in the gut"
"Technically I kneed him-" Izuku corrected him, quickly shutting up when he met the fiery red gaze of his teacher. Back to staring at the table it was...

"The point is that you hit your mentor" Aizawa stated, leaning back in his chair as he crossed his arms.
"Multiple times even, and sidekicks had to step in to restrain you while you yelled some...unflattering things"

It had been quite a scene, Izuku noted. It probably wasn't very good for his reputation to just tackle the number one hero like that, in the middle of his own agency, with seemingly nothing to instigate it. But that's where people were wrong. Izuku did have a reason, a very good one at that. He was sure that if he explained it to Aizawa sensei, he'd have to restrain himself from going after Endeavor himself.

"So I'll ask again, why?" he asked. Izuku noticed his eyes weren't red when he glanced up again, which was a good sign.
"I'm not going to apologize" Izuku said quickly, wanting to make that clear from the beginning.
"He had it coming"
"Midoriya. Why?" Aizawa repeated, close to losing his patience.

"The muted mind quirk, it... It revealed everyone's secrets to me" Izuku said. Yeah, they discovered the secret condition after doing some tests. Gossip quirks were the worst. Whether they were centered around gathering secrets or spreading them, it would always turn into a mess.
"One of those secrets was... Well, I'm not sure if it's alright for me to tell you, but I discovered some things about the Todoroki family I didn't know about. Things Endeavor did to his family. To Shoto"

Izuku didn't want to go into detail, it wasn't his story to tell, and he promised his friend he wouldn't go tell people about his fucked up childhood and trauma. He didn't need to say anything else, though. Aizawa sensei seemed to get the message loud and clear.
"He deserved it" Izuku repeated.
"I told myself I'd be mature about it, since he's trying to better himself, but I couldn't help thinking of all the awful things Todoroki-kun went through, thought of, when I saw that flaming trash can enter the room"

"I see" Aizawa said, the words coming out slowly, as if he was deep in thought.
"I assume you're not willing to elaborate on the thoughts you heard while under the influence of that muted mind quirk?"
"I promised Todoroki-kun not to share anything without his permission" Izuku said, tensing up when Aizawa sensei stood up, instantly towering over him.

Izuku couldn't imagine how much trouble he was in. The commission would probably revoke his hero license and UA would punish him on top of that. He wasn't sure whether he'd get away with just being grounded for a few days, not for something like this.
"Alright, I think we're done here. You can go back to the dorms"
"W-what?" Izuku asked, confused when a punishment or threat didn't follow.