•●Chapter1●• New to town.

NOTE: Y/N is female in this chapter but if you want to you can change that cuz I want this to be for everyone! :) and this part is just a small story explaining how Y/N got to beacontown and Jesse is male in this story and.. admin is still around so yeah! BUT HE WILL BE THERE SOONER OR LATER  IN THE ONESHOTS ((Y/N= Your namel F/C= favorite colour, L/N= Last name- if you don't wanna use last name then you don't have to))

<Third person pov: >

The (h/c) girl woke up inside of her (f/c) sleeping bag.. sitting up and rubbing her eyes before stretching her arms and sighing. "Dam what time is it?.." she questioned to herself in her sleepy voice, and got up fully oppening the tents door and peeking her head, looking at the sky. "..Glad I did not oversleep." She mummbled to herself. She got dressed up in her leather armor, grabbing a map from a nearby chest with also a few more items such as - a stone sword, stone pickaxe and a stone axe.. putting it in her inventory and closing the chest. She went out of her tent, looking around taking a deep breath before heading out to go on adventure hoping she won't get lost like last time..
Last time she got lost in a cave and had to find someone to help her find her way home.. apperantly the person she met was a girl too.. but sadly she couldn't get her name.

<Short time skip>
--------------------------------------------

"Ah dam.. the path ends here.." she sighed dissapointed thinking she won't find a differente path, but she was dettermineted. There must've ben another path near.. she looked up at the sky.. it was evening. Looking back normaly she sighed, looking around the forest for what felt like hours.. until she finally found a path luckyli, her eyes brightened up with hope and having a small smile creep up on her face as she ran up the path maybe even skipping cheerfully. The path seemed to end..she looked up and saw a giant gateway that was opened, her jaw commpletly opened in an awe, she was commpletly suprised as she looked foward it was a whole community! She closed her jaw and smiled softly but was still kind of excited..

She walked in so bravely but normaly too.. didn't wanna draw too much attention now! She looked around and saw a couple of banners and reccognized one of them.. "This is.. Beacontown?" She mummbled to herself. Sadly Y/N wasn't paying attention to where she was going.. because of how disstracted they were looking at the banner. "Oof!" Said Y/N as they bumped into someone "ouch!" Said the other person.

<Y/N's Pov: >
I stopped myself from falling to the ground as the other person fell to the ground, I panicked "S-sorry! My appolagiez!!" I said in a shy-ish tone before looking at who I  bumped into.. they had an orange cat hoodie and brown hair.. "Oh no eheh i-its okay!" He chuckled softly as I lend him a hand, acepting it and pulling him off dusting him off as an act of kindness. The guy had green eyes as I took a closer look. "You don't seem like you're from here.." he said to me as I realized.. 'right people might not know me since I just came here.' I thought. "Oh right- uhm yeah im not.. I live on my own in a tent.." I said as the guy raised an eyebrow and probbably started to panic a little "W-wait you aren't a spy or anything right!?" He said in a shaky voice "What?- No! I just live on my own.. plus I just got here!" I said back at him and he sighed out of releif  before speaking up again. "Okay then- oh uhm I haven't even introdouced myself! The names Stampy! Stampycat!" He lend out a hand and I shook it "Im Y/N. Y/N L/N" he gasped a little before speaking up "Oh thats a beautiful name!" He said cheerfuly, smiling even more. "How about I show you around town?" I nodded and he let go off of my hand and leading me.

<mini time skip after showing around>
"Well thanks Stampy! It was nice getting to know you and showing me around town!" He smiled and nodded. He was about to walk away before I realized.. 'Wait.. I have nowhere else to stay at.. and getting back to my tent would take hours.. and its nighttime allready' I had to speak up.. "Uhm hey Stampy?" He turned around and raised an eyebrow again listening. "Uhm.. where am I gonna stay at since.. its nighttime and I won't be getting to my tent sooner.. especially with all the mobs running around in the forest." He smiled a little before walking closer. "Theres a small house nearby that is unused so im sure you can stay there, come! Follow me!" He said cheerfully again before grabbing my hand softly and leading me there .
------------------------------------‐-----------------------------------

He pointed at a little cabin that looked abbandoned on the outside before he opened the door and let me in.. in looked really nicer and comfy on the inside, I turned around to face him once more "Thank you so much Stampy!" I smiled at him before he walked away he gave me something. "Here.. take this key, so you can ofcourse lock the door and have some privacy." He softly smiled and placing the key into my palms before walking away and waving at me goodbye wich I did the same.

I put all of my items I had on me into the empty chest  next to a bookcase and flopped down onto the bed that was so mega soft, wich bringed a huge smile to my face, I went underneath the sheets and wrapped up like a burrito before falling asleep.
------‐------‐-------------------------------------------------

Its ben many days that I stayed at Beacontown.. and I even saw the heroes face to face! Jesse, Axel ,Olivia ,Petra and even Lucas! Ofcourse theres a big list of what other heroes there were from other worlds.. but thats besides the point.. I have to say Beacontown is really nice, I expected so little from the stories I was told about this town but.. dam.. its really nice here than at the tent I stayed at for.. i don't know how much.. but yeah.. I think ill stay living here.. and I kind of got along with the heroes!

TBC
Thanks for reading the first part/chapter! :]☆