oneshot.6- Are you scared yet?~ [Yandere!WhitePumpkin X YoutuberFan?Reader ]

Basically chapter/episode 6 but Y/N came along with the red stone order. And ofc the white pumpkin is CassieRose but I will probbably write the other characters such as - Lucas, Jesse, Dan and or Stampy as Yandere!WhitePumpkin :> also its written in my way so.. yeah but uhm.. im so sorry but like- THE TEAM IS GONNA DIE AND ITS EXTRA YANDERE 😭

<Third person pov: >
Y/N and the rest of the team into the mansion. They all looked around for a bit before someone came in talking to another guy.. "Woah- who the hell are you guys" said one of them with red glasses and a suit just without a tie.. "Ohh.. I know him! Hes CapitanSparklez!" Y/N said cheerfuly with her eyes brightening up. "You.. actually know us?" Sparklez asked as Y/N nodded and spoke up "Im a fan!" She said smiling still as Sparklez chuckled and scratched his head, blushing slightly "And.. this guy is TorqueDawg" she pointed at the guy next to him as the guy smirked. "Yup. Shes right." Torque said chuckling a bit. "Well.. thoes are weird names but.. anyways. Im Jesse ,this is Y/N , Ivor, Petra and Lucas." Jesse said as he pointed at all of them. Torque chuckled and spoke up. " "Jesse"? Thats a girl's name." Jesse sighed dissapointed at the comment but brushed it off.
"Okay then.. well I have to go now pipsqueak." TorqueDawg said before stepping on something. The lights turned dark as arrows shot down and everyone panicked looking around and or falling. Y/N mostly got scared and held onto Jesse.

The lights turned on. TorqueDawg was laying face down on the floor.. dead. "W-what the-.." Y/N said as she stared in shock, Sparklez was shocked straing at toque's body as it dissapeard. "Oh god-" Jesse said and he crouched down and excamining the inventory and arrows mostly as he grabbed one. "Guys this arrow.." Jesse said and Ivor spoke up. "Thats a poision arrow." Jesse looked up.. a disspencer. Must've ben shot from there. The door opened "Hey whats with all of the commosion here guys- woah!" She said. She had pink hair a blue shirt with white sleeves with what seemed like a dark blue skirt too with dark blue shoes and blue eyes and blue eyeshadow. Y/N reccognized the girl.. Lizzie was her name. "What happened here?" She asked as she walked in with another girl and two guys. The other girl was Stacy, and the two guys were Dan and Stampy. The ground where the items were sinked down and fell down before closing.

<small time skip to the dinning hall.>
"Ohhh gosh this is insane!" Stampy said worried and shaking while standing near the table. Y/N sighed. "This is way worse than I immagined.." Y/N mummbled to herself as she stood next to Stampy and next to her was Dan. Most of the people were talking terrefied before Sparklez spoke up. "O-okay everybody! Calm down, I think its probbably that thery after something.. Jesse.. you told me about like a flint and steel.. must be that right? Then it-" he got cut off with the lights flickering and got pushed backnon the chair he was sitting on.. getting crushed by sand falling on top of him.. burrying him. Y/N stood there in shock shaking a little. "No Sparklez!!" Stampy shouted out in fear and Y/N backed away. "GREETINGS EVERYONE.. I AM THE WHITE PUMPKIN!" It sounded like it was from the walls.. or not. Y/N hugged Dan softly as she got scared, Dan patted Y/N trying to commfort her as the so called 'white pumpkin' continued to speak for a little and stopping.

<mini time skip I got lazy so sorry😭>
((I skipped the innterigation so.. uh.. got bored so who died? - sadly Lucas, Petra, Ivor, Lizzie, Dan, Stampy ect.. BUT Jesse is the only one that lives and Y/N too cuz.. I can't kill off Y/N.))

<Y/N's pov: >
I stummbled my way to the kitchen crying and shaking as almost.. every room fillied with blood thats dissapeard slowly.. it was just me and Jesse.. he was trying to find the white pumpkin. I tried to calm myself down but.. I couldn't. I just was so sad that.. the people I knew.. died... I slid down a wall sitting and crying not that loud.

<Third person pov: >
Footsteps were heard from inside a wall but.. Y/N couldn't hear them from her wheaping, the footsteps stopped near a paiting and they broke it jumping out of it.. The white pumpkin. Y/N looked up quickly and saw who it was, in panic she tried running twoards the door but the white pumpkin threw their axe at the door habdle and it broke. Y/N tried to bash on the door with her hands to open it but couldn't.. Y/N grew more and more scared.
"Are you scared yet Y/N?.. with all the blood.. and dead favorite people you knew?." pumpkin said as they went closer to Y/N but she just wanted to get out, crying even more scared. The white pumpkin went closer to Y/N grabbing her by the shoulder and throwing her on the ground as they chuckled. "You won't be able to run away now..." they said beforw continuing "I get to have you for myself now dear.." they mummbled the last part as the went closer to Y/N, crouching down to her level.
"You're comming with me.." they said before drugging Y/N to sleep.

<mini skip>
Y/N fet her eyes open and asking herself to where she was..

<Y/N pov: >
I noticed I was tied up to a chair and I panicked again sweating even more. "I-Is anyone out here?.." I asked.. no reply tho. I looked around more carefully.. some white pumpkins growing.. I heard someones footsteps hoping it was Jesse but.. "Oh.. you're finally awake dear~" the white pumpkin said "W-why haven't you killed me yet!?" I shouted back in fear as They went closer to me. "Why would I? I know I may have killed them.. but.. something about you is.... interesting." They said before continuing. "You are beautiful.. and well.. ofcourse I did have tie you up. *sigh* theres no other way to explain this.." they took off the pumpkin head that was covered in blood and.. "C-Cassie!? You were t-the white pumpkin!?.." she giggled evily and speaking up "Ofcourse I am dear.. wouldn't it be that obvious?" I gulped a little and just looking away trying to think as she went closer to me and stopping right infront of me. "I have to say.. you look more beautiful up close Y/N.." she aaid grinning at me before grabbing mr by the chin to face her. "I wonder what you're thinking in that little head of yours..." she mummbled before letting go of my chin. "Why.. are you doing this to me?.. why did you have to kill them!?" I asked panicking a bit all she did was giggle softly at me "Because I love you dear!~ I... I couldn't stand thoes.. idiots trying to protect you and taking you away from me.." I got stunned a bit.. shes.. freaking insane! Killing the red stone order and.. the youtubers.. Small tears began to go down my face a small bit but she wipped them off and pulling my facing up by the chin. "Shhh... don't cry dear.. you'll soon learn to love me." She whispered as she gave me a small kiss on the cheek before letting go of my chin and turning around to leave before she spoke up. "Ill see you in the morning dear, and DON'T try to escape.." she said softly before continuing to walk to a differente room.
I sa there with tears falling down my face before my puffy eyes closed.

Finnished! I am litteraly staying up at night trying to write these oneshots :,,,,,))