oneshot.4- My redstone love!~ [ Yandere!Olivia X Reader ]

SORRY IF I KEEP REAPEATING THE SAME FIRST BEGGINING also its very short and in third person pov so sorry for that! ;v;

<Third person pov: >

Y/N woke up in here bed like she usually did the many days.. streching and yawning rubbing, her eyes. Going twoards the door and oppening it the key she had allways with her, going out and greeting everyone. She allways wanted to learn about redstone and how it works.. wanting to make so many things with redstone like a moving boat in the sky or even something just cool.
She walked to the shops getting a few recourses and putting them in her inventory, hanging out and talking with a couple of people in the town.
Meanwhile Olivia was observing Y/N trough the window blushing as she thought about her.. she knew that Y/N wanted to learn how to use redstone and Olivia would love to help her learn about it.. she couldn't help but having Y/N all to hersel.

Y/N got tierd of walking around and decided to climb on the roof of her cabin and sitting there looking at the other town.. and then around the town she was at. She sighed not knowing what else to do.. "Y/N" someone asked as Y/N jumped a little and turned to who said it. "Olivia? Jeez you scared me!" Y/N said as Olivia chuckled and sat near her on the roof. "Sorry, didn't mean to. Amyways.. what'cha doing here?" Y/N sighed as she spoke up softly. "Nothing really. Just looking around." Olivia smiled softly as she grabbed one redstone dust from her pocket and aiming it at the sun as it shined the sun trough the dust.. making it glow.
Y/N looked at it messmorized at it as the dust glowed a bright red.

"Do you like it?" Olivia asked smirking as Y/N nodded. "Its really beatiful.." Y/N replied back as Olivia put the redstone dust back in her pocket, speaking up softly "Do you wanna learn at how redstone works?" She asked her and Y/N's eyes lit up with excitment. "Ofcourse I do Olivia!" Y/N smiled cheerfully at Olivia and Olivia did too. "Well.. ill teach ya."

Olivia replied to Y/N and both of them climmed off of the roof and going to her house, where Olivia would teach her straight for hours as Y/N listened carefully..

<many hours later>
It was getting darker outside and Y/N had to go. Ofcourse Olivia hessitated for her to go but sighed and nodded her head instead of saying for her to stay. Y/N walked twoards the door happy and oppening it softly. "Goodbye Olivia!" Y/N turned her head at her as Olivia smiled "Yeah heh, cya!" She replied to Y/N as she turned her head back at the door and walked out going back to her cabin..

TBC
((Ik all of this is like more.. sweet than yandere but that is my way of making this oneshot yandere, but trust me I can do an alt!Yandere version where its like HARDCORE yandere :> ))