oneshot.8-not supposed to be here.. [AdminYandere!Romeo X Reader ]

[Art was not by me credit to og artist]
This is when admin!Romeo took over the Beacontown and prettended to be Jesses, Y/N tried sneaking into the main building but sadly got caught by the admin.. simmilar to the last episode/chapter in MCSM BUT- kind of a bad ending.. 😬😅

<third person pov: >
The whole town was absoloutley a mess.. people not happy or tierd from all of this, the sky was red and the clouds were a shade of darker light red. Y/N sat there in her cabin overthinking a bit too much.. she wanted to know what was on top of that tower.. she wanted to do something to help the people but if 'Jesse' found out then hed get mad..
"There has to be a way.." she mummbled to herself frowning a little. She decided that she could get some fireworks and would need elitra wings to get an extra boost to fly up to the tower, but.. where was she gonna get the elitra? Y/N smirked softly as she tied her hair up into a ponytail as she went out of the cabin and looking around at the people, getting sort of worried but.. she had to keep going and find the fireworks and elitra.

'Jesse' never really cared if Y/N walked around or the other people, but the ones who had to work.. theyd had to as 'Jesse' said and give him what he wants.
All she had to do was hide and wait for night time for 'Jesse' to get on the stage to where Olivia and Axel can so called.. 'disstract' him. Y/N went around a small build what seemed to have a disspencer. "Perfect.." she mummbled to herself as she looked trough the disspencer finding fireworks and grabbing them into her inventory. She looked around if she wans't seen before sighing of relief before walking into an alleway going behind a house that had a strange lantern glowing, it was a shade of blue. Y/N felt like that this must've ben the right place to find something special to help her to find the elitra..

Slowly turning a corner she was met with a picture frame.. with an item in it. 'Hah! Knew it!" She thought as she broke the picture frame and getting the elitra out of it, putting it in her inventory. Y/N went out of the alleway slowly, checking around if no one saw her again 'lucky that HE is not patrolling around' she thought smirking softly as she went to a hiding spot so no one could find her, so she could wait till night time to get up the tower.

<night time, Y/N's pov: >
It almost felt like hours as I sat there and paying close attention to the stage where 'Jesse' should show up, I sighed immpatieantly before he flew onto the stage with a small grin "Hello everyone!" He started and I quietly made my way to a build that was slightly taller and above the ground and climed on top of it, as 'Jesse' kept talking with Olivia and Axel or all to the crowd.

I put on the elitra wings and waited for him to finnish it to that one line..
I waited and waited..
Finally he did and the fireworks went off, and the fireworks that I had betwene my hands lit up, sending me flying up with the elitra helping me to land safely onto the tower's ground.

"Woah woah- okay..I did it!" I said to myself smiling before I heard loud footsteps.. "Oh god-" I mummbled turning around to see a guard golem. It swayed its arms twoards me as I ducked running past it and grabbing a spare firework from my inventory. I pointed it at the guard and threw it at it as the fireworks exploded, knocking backwards the golem and it tripped over the ledge.. falling out of the tower.
"Phew-" I said to myself out loud, turning around going inside of the tower.

<Third person pov: >
Y/N went trough a huge wide space.. with black and red colouring. It was so quiet and unsetleling for Y/N yet she kept on walking twoards a set of white stairs.

Y/N reached the stairs walking up them breathing in and out slowly.. trying to stay calm. "Just go in there.. and find something to stop him Y/N." She said to herself quietly after reaching the flat ground, she ran twoards the desk and went behind it, searching inside a chest that was there. "Cmon..." she mummbled to herself. As Y/N was searching in the chest, somebody was.. not standing but.. floating behind her with a slightly angry excpression speaking up softly trying to keep their temper. "Ahem. May I ask what you are exactly doing in here?.." Y/N jumped turning around and got shocked. The guy was ofcourse 'Jesse' with red glowing eyes and yellow glowing pupils. "Oh- haha! H-hello 'Jesse'!" Y/N said akwardly and akwardly smiling a little. 'Jesse' crossed his arms floating down a little being a small centermeiter off of the ground. "Honestly I don't know how you got here, or for WHAT reason you are here AT ALL." he said uncrossing his arms and teleporting Y/N to the center as he just stood there in the doorway and Y/N panicked more. "I just uhm.. wanted to uh.. check the tower eheh!" Y/N said akwardly trying to lie but ofcourse it wouldn't work on him and he just chuckled softly "Oh yeah sure- sure you wanted to take a look around here.. at a place where YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE!" he said a bit angerly as Y/N gulped a little backing away. "Hm.. I gotta say... I am a LITTLE BIT immpresed on how you actually got here.." he said smirking softly raising an eyebrow as Y/N got connfused. "Hm.. I gotta say you're the only brave person from this town than the other people, to get up here.." he continued smirking turning around a bit as he put his hand twoards his chin looking a little to the side. "What do you mean?.." Y/N asked looking at him connfused as 'Jesee' chuckled and shapeshifted.. turning into what he actually was.. 'the admin.' Y/N didn't seem all that suprised that it wasn't Jesse because of the eyes.. most people did too.. but they didn't know what he actually looked like. The admin turned to face Y/N smirking softly yet evily "I think you should allready know by now what I mean Y/N.." he said softly as Y/N was still connfused trying to think but- couldn't figure out what he meant.
He floating a bit closer to Y/N mummbling softly "What im trying to say is.. I quite like you dear. You're quite interesting, and honestly.. i'd LOVE to have you by my side." He chuckled as Y/N backed away a bit. Well what he meant by 'by his side'.. was actually just.. give that red guatlet on her hand as he did to Petra.. 

Y/N was really debaiting if she should be by his side wich.. ofcourse she couldn't be. She wouldn't know what would happen if she was by his side, or what he would make her do.. more of controll her just to fight off other people like Jesse.

"I.. uh- sorry no I can't.." Y/N said in a shaky voice akwardly.
His smirk faded away before speaking up "No?.. *soft chuckle* the people who say no to me will get to do as I say.. because they have no other choice. Its either obey.. or go to a place where you never see the light ever again." He grinned softly stepping onto the ground walking an inch closer to Y/N as she just stared terrefied a little. He put his hand on Y/N's chin mummbling softly "Now dear id rather choose wisely and rethink your choice." Y/N looked slightly on the ground with her eyes then back at him sighing. "Okay. Fine.. *mummbles* just for the sake to live.." "Good. Now.." he let go of her chin, turning around walking away fro  her a few steps and snapping his fingers. Y/N got a strange red guatlet on her hand as she stared in a little bit of shock looking at the guatlet as her outfkt changed to well.. a dark and red version of her outfit she was wearing. "If you are gonna behave.. then you mignt be my favorite person.." he said chuckling after before looking back at Y/N turning his head at her. "Well i've got to go now.. toodles!" He said before shapeshifting back to the fake Jesse and going out of the tower. Y/N stood there for a bit before being teleported somewhere.. a castle.. and ice one.. but the ice was red in it looked like more of like the nether.. something in betweene.

'I'm so sorry Beacontown... ' was her last thought before sitting there on the floor.

IDK IF THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THIS BUT MAYBE JUST MAYBE- :p