oneshot.7- Sweet kitty cat and his love[Sweet?Yandere!Stampy X Shy!Reader ]

Yay! Stampy time!! :3 Stampy is sort of a sweet yandere? But still would kill anyone who stands in your way and might get easily mad. And yup Y/N is shy/a scaredycat in this oneshot.

<Third person pov: >
Y/N woke up like allways, tierd and rubbing her eyes and even streching. She yawned a little grabbing some usefull stuff and put them in her inventory, oppening the door and heading out. Stampy who was talking with stacy stopped for a little and stared at Y/N as she was walking out of her cabin, he smirked to himself softly like he was daydreaming. "Uh Stampy? Hello??" Stacy said as she snapped her fingers at Stampy "H-Huh? Oh yeah sorry!" He chuckled softly before paying attention to Stacy as she raisend an eyebrow at him before continuing to talk with him. Y/N hummed to herself as she heard someone call her name "Y/N!"
She turned her attention to who it was. "O-oh- hey Dan." Y/N said smiling akwardly "Where are you heading?" Dan asked as Y/N chuckled akwardly "To be honest.. I don't really know.." she said to him looking at the ground. "Oh- well.. do you wanna hang out instead?" He asked smiling softly at Y/N as she nodded lightly.

<Y/N's pov: >
As I nodded he then began speaking again "I found like.. a really beautiful place near the forest. Do you wanna check it out?" He asked as he lightly raised an eyebrow. I lightly nodded again smiling softly walking with him out of the open tall gateway. To be honest the walk was nice and.. he was right the place was near the forest and wasn't taking us that long to get there. "Anddd.. here we are" he said smiling lightly. My eyes opened widely as I was amazed.. it was a big large pond, with many flowers around it with many trees too. "This.. this is.." I said before Dan finnished the sentance for me "Beautiful right?" I nodded lightly before going closer to the pond and sitting down, running my hand trough the water as Dan sat next to me smiling softly. "Seems like you really love it here." He said as I looked away shyli nodding. "If I could.. then I would build a house here." I said softly as he raised an eyebrow a little, softly smiling looking at the sun.

<Third person pov: >
As Y/N and Dan sat there on the grassy ground talking.. Stampy was spying from above in a tree, jealous that Dan was hanging out with his dear.. all he could think about how he'd get Dan away from Y/N. But how could Stampy get off from the tree? Simple.. he has a ladder in his inventory wich he can use to get up the tree. It felt like hours until Dan spoke up "Well Y/N I have to go, it was nice hanging out tho." He smiled softly before getting up from the ground. "Heh yeah- cya Dan!" Y/N said smiling softly and akwardly at the same time. As Dan walked away it was Stampy's moment to strike.. he put down the ladder climing down.
Following Dan slowly behind speaking up a little "Dan??" He said in a soft voice as Dan turned around raising an eyebrow "Stampy? What are you doing here.. I thought you were with Stacy talking in the town-" Stampy cut off Dan "That dosen't matter..*soft chuckle* tho.. I want one simple thing from you.." Stampy said putting his hands into his hoodie's pocket. "And that is?.." Dan questioned crossing his arms and Stampy smirked before pulling his hands out of his hoodie's pocket and holding what seemed to be a blue enchanted flint q steel. "Woah-" Dan said backing away a bit "I really don't wanna use this on you but... im asking nicely.. for you to stay away from Y/N.." he said before Dan raises his eyebrow confussed. "Why? What do you mean." Stampy looked a little angry. "B-because.. I said so.. or ill.. ill use the flint n steel on you!" He said angry at Dan who had a worried expression on his face. "O-okay relax Stampy jeez!" Dan said but Stampy had to play it off as a prank or else Dan might tell someone... Stampy chuckled softly "Okay okay! Sorry its just a small prank Dan! Like I would actually try to set you on fire with the flint n steel!" Dan made a face that was almost like 'are you sure it was a park' at first before sighing out of relief "OKay then- uhm.. I.. have to go now heh" Dan said walking slowly back to beacontown as Stampy smiled softly. Stampy turned around and walked twoards the pond in the forest and then made soft quiet steps behind Y/N slowly going twoards her. "Y/N?~" Stampy said in a soft tone with a small smile. "Ah!" Y/N got scared and junped into the water "O-oh gosh" Stampy mummbled to himself putting a hand twoards his mouth before jumping in the water to get Y/N out of it and putting her on the grassy ground. "Jeez Y/N! It was just me.. I can't belive how scared you can get.." Stampy said at Y/N as she spoke up "O-oh.. Stampy? Im so sorry heh! That was kind of akward.." she said chuckling softly as Stampy did too. "Oh jeez you're almost like a fish.. not in a bad way tho!" Stampy said chuckling scratching his head a little.

Stampy and Y/N chatted for a bit and laughing too before it became evening. "W-well.. I think I should go now Stampy.." Y/N said getting up slowly and Stampy did so too. "Y/N?.." Stampy spoke up a little and Y/N raised her eyebrow listening. "Uhm no nevermind but uh.. c-cya later heh!" Y/N smiled and turned her head to the path and going back to beacontown to her cabin as it slowly turned night.

Y/N grew more tierd as she kept on going to her cabin.. since her cabin ofcourse was a little bit far in beacontown and ofcourse Stampy knew about that since he was the one who gave you the key to the cabin. Stampy was following Y/N from a far disstance.. hiding in the shadows trying not to make a sound allthough.. Y/N could feel someone watching her.. she didn't like it and it was.. mostly dissturbing for her.
The lights that were lit up on the path suddenly turned off and it was pitch black..

<Y/N's pov: >
"Woah-" I jumped a little and shaking.. I looked around in the dark if I could see anything at all but.. only a small bit.. I sighed as I tried to slowly walk while looking at the path. *Thud of metal falling on ground* "D-dam it" a voice was bearly heard in the disstance "Gh! for god's sake-" I said jumping a little again.. I really hoped it was an animal knocking something over... I looked around a little when I saw a pair of green glowing eyes.. "Wha-.." I mummbled to myself. The eyes were moving twoards my direction slowly and a small light turned on. "S-Stampy!?" I said as my eyes widen up a little, he was covered in something red. "Oh- hello Y/N!" He said in a high sweet tone as he looked away a little before looking at me. "I-is that blood on you?.." I questioned with a shaky voice and then Stampy's eyes widen up a little looking at his hoodie. "Oh- n-no its paint... it kind of uhm.. splashed on me heh." He said smiling akwardly before I spoke up again "..were you the one who knocked over a metal bucket?- that uhm.. caused the little thud?" He nodded slightly looking away and I sighed a little as he walked a little bit more twoards me so he wasn't almost fully in the dark near the light. "Sorry if all of that kind of scared you.." he said to me as I smiled softly "No no its okay Stampy. But- what about the light-" the lights turned on.. must've ben like a power outage?.. strange.. "Well that awnsers my quesuion.." I chuckled a bit as Stampy smiles a bit taking off his hoodie. "I suppose that I've gotta wash this heh!" He said as I nodded speaking up "deffinetly"

<mini time skip>
I waited for what felt like hours outside of his house with my arms crossed leaning on the wall next to the door. He finally came back from his house, standing outside the doorway with only his green shirt on chuckling a little as I smiled at him softly.
"You can come in y'know, you don't have to stay out here." He said softly and I nodded heading inside behind him and closing the door.
I sat down at the small couch as he sat next to me. "Y/N?.." I looked at him raising an eyebrow listening, as he took a deep breath and exhaled.
He softly smirked a little as he turned his head twoards me "I.. love you Y/N.. and I don't want anyone else to have you.. o-other than me. I.. id even kill for you!" He said grabbing my hand softly and bringing them slowly twoards his direction "K-Kill?.." he nodded softly not smiling anymore but had a dessperate expression.
"T-thats insane tho Stampy.." he looked away a bit before looking back "I know but.. its because I love you! A-and.. i-if I can't have you.. no one can Y/N!" He said with small tears in his eyes as he blushed a little. I couldn't say anything other than stare in shock. "Please Y/N.. all im asking for is your love..." he said tearing up even more as he hugged me tightly. "Please.." he mummbled softly as I sighed quietly. "O-okay I do love you too..." I said.. I didn't want him to kill me or him hurting others.. he softened his grabs around me and mummbled "Really?.." he let go softly to face me and smiled softly with his teary eyes as he wipped off the tears. He put his hand on my cheek leaning a bit close "May I?.." I nodded softly as he leaned closer giving a small short kiss on the lips and backing away quickly and blushing. "Im so glad you love me too Y/N.." he chuckled softly as I smiled softly yet akwardly too..

'Guess he loves me so much to kill anyone.. just have me for himself..'

'What a sweet yet deadly guy that wears a cat hoodie..'