Chapter 5 - Dylan

I want to pinch myself. This doesn't feel real. How could it? The man I've been pinning after for a year is sitting on my bed instructing me to rub one out so he can get a boner. At first, I thought he was poking fun at me, but I quickly realized he was being serious. Sure, it's not how I pictured the first time I'd get undressed for a guy. I thought there might be a little more give and take, but I charged at the idea of helping him get hard, not wanting what could be my only chance.

"Is there anything I can do?" Mike stares at me with a conflicted expression when he notices I'm not hard.

Of course, I'm not. I'm too freaking nervous, but I'm not letting this opportunity go. Maybe, somehow this will show him how much I like him. The fact that I'm willing to undress my lower half before him. Just maybe my feelings will get across?

Now he's asking if there's anything he can do to help? There are like a million things I can think of, but one keeps coming to mind. "Could you take your shirt off?"

"My shirt?" He gives me a confused look, and I quickly regret asking.

"It's fine. You don't have to." I want to pull my shirt over my dick. But I promised I'd help him. No matter how embarrassed I am in my current state.

"No, it's fine. If you think it will help?" He crosses his arms, his muscles bulging as he lifts up the hem of his shirt. In one quick move, he uncovers his golden chest. There's a light speckle of dark hair across his pecs and down the centre of his abs, which disappears below his jeans. "Maybe you could take your shirt off too?"

He gives me an impish grin like he's embarrassed to have a six-pack. I've already memorized it in perfect detail the few times I've caught a peak of his stomach. It's even more heavenly up close. Before I know what I'm doing, I've placed my palm on his abs as if drawn there like a magnet. His skin is hot and silky under my touch. His breath hisses out between his teeth.

I snatch my hand back, "sorry."

"No, whatever helps." He gestures down. My dick has started to thicken. "But fairs, fair?"

He tugs my shirt and pulls it over my head, dislodging my glasses. I forgot I've been wearing them, they aren't the most attractive thing to wear. I flop to the side and lean forwards, placing them on the nightstand. I hear Mike exhale sharply behind me.

"You don't need them to see?" He asks trying to mask his irregular breathing.

I shake my head as I roll onto my back, my head resting in a cloud of pillows. The exact position he saw me in earlier. I didn't think I'd be back in the same situation but on purpose—so soon.

He gives me a weak smile, but his gaze is focused on my torso. Making me conscious of every freckle that runs all the way across my entire body, limb to limb. I need to calm down and get down to business. All I have to do is imagine I'm jerking off to Mike like I do every day. That shouldn't be too hard. I want to laugh at myself. My resolve to stop wanking off to him is pitiful, but I don't because, for once, I have the real person sitting in front of me.

I lower my hand to my dick, his eyes watching me closely. I take a few breaths and begin to stroke my dick up and down slowly. It's not completely hard, so I can't put a lot of pressure on it yet.

Okay, what would I be thinking of now? I glance at Mike's chest since I'm too embarrassed to look at his face. His shoulders are broad and sturdy like I could easily cling onto him without fear of him dropping me. I've never seen his pecs before. His nipples are tan with a little bit of pink, not like how I imagined they would look in my fantasies. Would he let me lick them, maybe bite them gently? My dick jerks in my hand, dislodging my fantasy. I pause and look at Mike's face. Either my room is warm, or he's feeling embarrassed as well.

"Is it working?" I look down my body towards his jeans. There's a slight bump causing my heart to skip a beat.

"I'm not sure, maybe?" His jaw clenches, like when he's working hard on a problem. "Is there more you can do?"

"Uh, I don't know. What else do you need?"

"It's like there's something missing?" He says it more to himself than to me as he examines my naked flesh. "Can I touch you?"

"Yeah," the word comes out as a mere whisper but Mike hears it.

He gets up on his knees, and my stomach flutters. This entire time he's been looking at me, watching me like I'm the sexiest thing he's ever seen. I don't know if he means to show me this side of him, but I can't help but want to see more of it.