Chapter 6 - Mike

I don't know where I get the courage from, maybe it's just my hormones taking over, but I ask if I can touch him. The longer I stare at him, the more I want to know what he feels like. To somehow share in his pleasure while he shows me. I'm sure I've stepped over the boundary of being only a friend and into something new and unknown.

I get onto my knees and notice his dick pulses towards me. As soon as his eyes had locked onto my chest, I felt the beginning rise of my cock. It likes what it sees, even though I'm not entirely sure what is causing it. Mainly I'm relieved. I move to his side, in between the wall and him and prop myself up on my hand as I lean on my side. Having him this close, I can smell the light fragrance of his body wash. It's light and fruity, unlike the one I use, which is musky and heavy. 

I glance at his face as I lift my free hand, ensuring it's still okay to touch him. He doesn't say anything and instead watches my hand. I grit my back teeth and trace a finger around his rosy nipple. His body quakes beneath my touch, and I pause.

"Don't stop," Dylan's voice cracks, pitching up at the end.

I continue my inspection, his skin is warm like mine, but he lacks muscle definition making him look soft, like something I'd want to cuddle with on a cold night. I lower my palm over the centre of his chest. His heart is thumping wildly like mine. My fingers brush against the peach fuzz scattered across his torso, reminding me he's a man. Not that I could forget entirely, as he begins to stroke his dick again.

He likes my touch, I marvel. My hand continues to his other nipple. This time I tweak the little bud between my large fingers, causing his back to arc up off the mattress while a sweet little moan erupts from his throat.

"Fuck," I hiss as my cock suddenly thrusts itself against my zipper without warning.

"Sorry," Dylan sits up on his elbows.

"No, it wasn't you." I have to tell him it's working. But at the same time, I don't want this to end. I'm still not even sure what it is that Dylan does that turns me on. Sure, I've never had my nipples played with before, but the thought doesn't really appeal to me. "It's just— I'm hard."

Dylan's bright eyes widen as he looks down at the mammoth thrusting against the front of my jeans. I would be embarrassed, but I think we've already crossed that line.

"Can I touch it?" Dylan blinks a couple times as he continues to stare. "I mean, do you think it would help if I did?"

His hand is already reaching towards me, and I can't quite form the words to tell him no. Instead, I let him take the lead and watch as he unzips my fly. Hot anticipation courses through my body as a little of the pressure is released, but he doesn't stop there. He reaches into my boxers with his nimble fingers and takes hold of the monster. I hiss under my breath at his welcome touch. It's been a long time since someone else has handled it. Usually, I can't stay hard enough for anyone to try. But with him, it pulses, delighted by his soft touch. He pulls it free of the restricting fabric, and I can't help but groan.

"Does that feel good?" He strokes the long length. His hand just barely makes its way around my girth.

"Yes," My arm shakes, and I drop onto my elbow, making our faces close to one another. Usually, I tower over Dylan with my height, but right now, we're able to look directly at each other. "May I?"

Dylan nods as he continues to move his hand up and down my shaft. I cast my gaze down his flushed body, his dick is standing straight up, and there's a good amount of pre cum dripping from the tip. My hand hovers for a moment as I hesitate. I've never touched another dick asides from my own. Not to mention, it's been a while. Before I can change my mind, I clasp his dick in my large hand. Dylan lets out another muffled moan. I look up. He's biting his lower lip, and his eyes are closed. His lashes are pretty, light blonde and thick.

My hand works his length, he's smaller in size but it's no less a dick. The head is flushed a dark red, and his shaft is just as silky and hot as mine. I squeeze a little harder and am rewarded with another cute little moan. I want to hear more. I rub my thumb into his tip, and more pre cum dribbles out. He must really be feeling it. But so am I. His hand has stopped moving, but I don't care. I've got a raging boner and feel like I could burst at any moment.

"Are you close?" His head is near my mouth, so I whisper it into his ear. He lets out a soft little whimper and collapses onto his back. I keep going, edging him on.

"Mike," My pulse thunders through my veins as he says my name aloud. "I, uh, I need more."

I stare down at his face. He looks almost afraid to ask for what he wants. What he needs. I remember, then, that he had two fingers in his ass earlier this afternoon. My cock jerks, and I swallow a groan. My hand is coated in his pre cum. It should hopefully make the entry a little easier. I've never done this before, and the thought of doing it to myself turns me off, but I can't help but feel compelled to pleasure him completely. Like I need to do this.

Slowly, I move my hand down his inner thigh, past his balls and swirl my fingers around his puckered anus, coating it in his essence. He doesn't stop me, so I push a finger inside. It goes in easily. I look back at Dylan. His face is flushed red, his eyes are closed, and his mouth hangs slightly open like he's really feeling it. I thrust it in further and watch as his face contorts in pleasure. Eager to see more, I push another beefy finger in, but he winces. I pause, unsure if I should keep going.

"Are you okay?" I ask in a husky, almost desperate plea.

"Yeah, go slow." His eyes flutter open, and I'm once again shocked by his emerald eyes staring back at me. "Your fingers are bigger than I imagined."

I breathe in heavily. He's thought of me before? I tuck that little bit of knowledge aside for later and focus on getting him off. I test the waters and push my two fingers in a bit more.

"Haaa!" He lets out a sharp cry. At first, I think I've hurt him, but his pelvis arches towards my hand as if he's begging for more.

I try and recreate the motion by plunging my fingers in and out, but he doesn't react the same. He's breathing hard under my ministrations, but he needs more. What was it? I hook my fingers upwards, and I'm rewarded with another shout of ecstasy.

I grin. Found it.

It's a small bump on the inner wall. Every time I press into it, Dylan starts to twist and turn as if he's trying to get away. But I persist, driving his pleasure through the roof. His dick is straining upwards, filled to the brim with cum. I watch as his balls draw up, and he lets out a loud cry as cum gushes from his tip. Watching the cum spurting onto his smooth stomach has me cumming so hard little flecks of white cloud my vision. The heady feeling has me drooping forwards. Dylan's heavy eyelids open slowly and flutter up to me. We're both breathing heavily, our breaths mingling together. We stare at each other for what seems like a long moment before I lean down and capture his soft plush lips.

I let out a deep groan. Asides from the beer and pizza, Dylan tastes incredible. I slant my lips across his and dart my tongue inside. He's shy at first, but eventually, he jousts his tongue with mine. Fuck, I don't remember kissing feeling this good? This intense, like I've never actually kissed someone properly until now.

I remove my fingers from his ass and wipe them on my jeans when the front door clicks open. The spell I've been under vanishes like a windstorm. I pull back. Dylan is dreamily gazing up at me, a soft smile playing on his lips. It all disappears when he registers my panicked expression and the tense atmosphere.

As if the devil himself is nipping at my heels, I peddle backwards even quicker. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I find my shirt on the floor, do up my jeans and stuff my feet into my shoes. "I'm gonna go. I'll message you later." I'm out of there so fast I'm not certain if I see the tears welling up in his eyes as the front door closes behind me.