Dying Hurts

Dying Hurts...

I thrash around uselessly attempting to break his hold. A red hot burning throb radiates from the spot on my neck his teeth are in. I can feel the blood pooling out as he greedily takes it in mouthfuls. He drops my head back to floor lifting his face to the ceiling in complete ecstasy. I may have even heard him moan.

"Mm what are you fat one? You taste magnificent" I barely hear him. Too busy focused on holding my neck to keep the rest of my blood in my body where it belongs. He begins to stroke his disgusting finger across my face again in wonderment.

"I will enjoy draining the life out of you fat one" he tells me while still stroking my face. His words penetrate something deep within me and I can feel it snap inside. I don't know if it's instinctive or just the fight reflex kicking in since flight isn't an option. However I don't ponder it too much longer. Taking advantage of his momentary distraction I yank his wrist mid stroke taking it into my mouth and with all my strength bite down on the spot I think his vein lies.

 My teeth roughly pierce his thick skin and warm blood flows into my mouth. He gapes at me. Truly shocked by my unexpected insane like actions. There is something else that shocks me and it's not the fact that I completely lost my mind and bit someone. No, it’s the taste of his blood. It's sweet and bitter at the same time like dark chocolate while also being smooth and thick like honey. I've tasted my own blood from the numerous times I bit the inside of my cheek from chewing too hard. The point being it always tasted metallic kind of like copper or iron; never sweet though.

Another strange phenomenon comes to me as I drink his blood; the feeling of strength. The wound on my neck can literally be felt closing and the burning cools to a dull ache.

He finally snaps out of his stupor and angrily snatches his wrist from my mouth. In that same second he backhands me across my face. My head whips forcibly to the side and the smack echoes around us. A little blood flies from my mouth from the split lip he just gave me.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE BLOOD FROM ME!" he roared viscously. He jump off me with grace and swiftly landed a kick to my gut. I would have been impressed by his ballerina like movements if he wasn’t the current bane of my existence.

  I clenched over in pain grasping my stomach willing it to stop. Damn that hurt like hell. He continues to pace the room ignoring my cries. After a few minutes the pain decreases and I can almost breathe normally again. That was until the bastard came back kicked me again. Damn! It hurts more the second time. I guess Kim was wrong, fat doesn't offer extra protection. My breath comes out in wheezes as I fight the pain and tears once more.

He reaches down gripping me by the throat and holding me midair. Again I would be amazed by his strength if I wasn't choking to death.

"You stupid, stupid, girl" he says bringing my face closer to his. The anger in his black holes has me petrified.

"I would rip your head off right now! For what you have done! But I have a better idea. You see because I drank your blood and then you stole mine the change will begin at any moment" I claw at the hand still around my neck barely listening to him as I force myself to stay awake. It’s becoming harder with the darkness creeping around the edges of my vision.

"Prepare yourself fat one for this change will have you begging for death I long to give you" he finishes dropping me to the ground.

I greedily take huge mouth fulls of air into my dying lungs.

"Don’t worry fat child I'll be back to finish what I started" He stated with absolution. I lean up to look at him only he's gone: vanished without a sound.