Ana & Seb Vs Kim & Talon...Round 2

Kim Pov         

There was something different about this handsome stranger; besides the fact that he wanted to kill her sister. Even the way he walked was graceful and slightly dangerous

"Where's your car?" He demanded once they exited the school building.

"It's the red sports car over there" Kim said pointing to the new car her dad got her last week after she caught him having yet another affair.

"Give me the keys. I can smell the alcohol in your blood. It's the only thing keeping me from draining you" Talon said holding his hand out for her keys.

Kim had no idea what he was talking about. Draining her? What does that mean? She decided not to push it and dug through her purse for her keychain. Talon snatched them from her hand so quickly she barely saw the movement.

"Can I ask you something?" She said timidly getting into the passenger seat of her car. He didn't look at her but instead ignited the engine, pulling out of the space expertly

"What?" Talon snapped

"Uh why exactly do you want to kill Ana?" Kim asked staring at the sexy man driving. His jaw ticked and his hands tightened on the wheel.

"That little bitch tried to kill me more than once. Now I want payback" he answered in a sinister tone that sent chills down her spine. Kim couldn't believe what he was saying. Loser Ana trying to kill someone? Doesn't sound like her? She would know, after all she tortured her sister for years and Ana never really defended herself.

"That's doesn't sound like her" Kim mumbled.

Talon slammed on the brakes sending her crashing into the glove box. He then forcibly grabbed her jaw with his calloused hand and peered down intensely.

"I've been with that bitch for two years! The girl you used to know is no more. Question me again and we’ll have another problem on our hands" Talon stated harshly.

Kim was shaking. A man had never scared her the way Talon just did. She wondered briefly why she even chooses to come with him. Talons dark eyes were still on her intently. He loosened his grip on her chin and began stroking her face softly.

"You and I could be good together" he said in a much sweeter tone. "What happened to your face?" He asked when he noticed the bruise hiding underneath her makeup. Kim's anger spiked remembering the fight her and Ana had last night. Maybe Talon was right and Analise has changed. The loser sure packed a punch.

"Ana did it" she bit out

"See, she's a danger to you. Is that why you want to kill her?"  Talon asked still rubbing her face intimately. The brush of his fingers caused desire to pool inside her so much she could barely focus on his words.

"Yes. I-I mean no. That's not the only reason" she stuttered attempting to break through the cloud of lust she was lost in "I'm tired of her taking from me. The things I wanted most she stole. First it was Jace and then my mother! I began resenting her; my sister. And now she's something I resent even more" Kim ended.

Her mind populated the new version of her sister. Even though she wouldn't say it out loud, Ana was attractive now. Even thinking it pissed her off! She was always to be the hot one. Now Ana wants to take that too!