Escape...

Escape...

*2 years later*

September 28th

Ana Pov

"Get her!" A deep angry voice shouts. I hold back a laugh as I dash through the manor. I wonder what most teenagers do on a Friday night. For the last year this is what I do; attempt to escape. Marcos has almost tripled security because of my attempts. Now every guard is armed with platinum filled guns.

 It doesn't help them any.

In past two years Seb has trained me to fight with skill. Now I'm so good and fast the only time they catch me is when I want them too.

 I make it to the back door and kick it open. The wood shatters with force.

The cool night air surrounds me.

The grass feels soft on my feet.

 I stand in the back yard enjoying this for a second.

The guards are still inside but getting closer to me.

This is the part I hate; the part where I allow them to catch me.

According to Seb this method will be the most effective when the time comes for my real escape.

 I slow my run to a jog. Stupid guards will never get me if I run full speed, not even the vampire ones I think.

"There she is! Shoot her!" A man yells.

Several rounds go off behind me. I don't even have to turn around to dodge most of them. I sense a bullet coming toward the back of my leg and I don't dodge that one. Last week I took a chest shot and that hurt like a b*tch. Not doing that again.

This bullet hit my calf causing me to tumble to the ground. The freezing burn was instant. No matter how many shots I take it still hurts. It's just I'm stronger and heal faster now. Another thing Marcos can't know.

Okay time for some Oscar winning acting.

I roll on the ground shaking and screaming. Don't get me wrong it hurts but my body has built up somewhat of immunity to platinum. Another part of Seb's master escape plan.

Shortly after screaming my head off a couple of guards came and picked me up. They carried my trembling body down to the cellar that hosts me every Friday.

 *********************

*3 days later*

October 1st

Seb Pov

It's been three days since the last failed escape plan. Everything is going accordingly. Marcos is losing his patience and running out of ideas on how to keep Ana contained. After the first year of searching for answers Marcos quest to find out what Ana truly was stalled. Seb knew Marcos was hiding his real reasons for stopping the search. A reason he's still searching for...

Ana was released from her cell this morning. If Seb knew Ana then he knows exactly where she would be at this time. The same place she goes every time she's released from her cell; the gym.

Seb quickly made his way up the stairs to the indoor gym. Outside the door armed guards stood looking anxious. They are afraid of her. Most of these new men are humans with no experience with vampires. The only reason they were chosen was because of their military background. Even that doesn't help them with Ana. When they saw Seb approached the relief was clear on their face. Hurriedly they stepped aside to allow him in.