[Chapter 22]

'ZAIDEN YOU DID WHAT!?' 'Andrea-' 'No! Ash shush stay out of this! Zaiden! You should've been more careful!' 'It was bound to happen, Even with the protection and the plan B, there's still a chance it doesn't work-' 'You better love that child with all your heart mister, And you better fucking spoil Ash you hear me!? That right there is a special man, that is Carrying Your child right now!' 'Anything Ash wants.. He can have. I don't mind that. And Who do you think I am? Of course I'll love my children with my whole heart.' 'Fucking good.' Andrea ends and walks off to go find her two boys and the girls who are in the game room. 'I told you she'd be mad.' Zaiden laughs looking at me and I walk over to him hugging him shaking my head. 'Meet Andrea, she's a complete hypocrite.' 'To be fair, You are her baby brother it's understandable.' 'I-.. Yeah..' Zaiden leans down to kiss my head. 'Do we really have to tell your grandmothers about this??' 'Yes we do.' I laughs watching Zaiden Sigh pulling his ears down. 'Love, You don't have to come with.' 'No it's fine, I ain't leaving you alone.' I tilt my head kissing his cheek and heading off to go get dressed when I run into Mike and the others. 'Hey guys.' 'Ash, Where's Zaiden?' 'Why?' 'Because we have to.. uh.. Talk.' Mike fills in and I stare at him. 'I swear if you try anything, And I catch you-' 'Hey! Why would we mess with Zaiden?? He'd beat our ass, not to mention, we wouldn't think about crossing you either, You killed his uncle so..' 'He's in the living room.' I sigh walking off and I go to get dressed. When I get back to the living room I stare at Mike and Clide trying to pin Zaiden to a wall and I lean on the wall clearing my throat. 'Ah- Ash! Uhm, We weren't-' 'Drop it!' Mike and Clide both back away from Zaiden And Zaiden just stares between Mike, Clide and I. 'Okay can someone explain, Why Zaiden was being pinned?' 'No-' 'Mike.' I stare at him with my ears pinned forward aggressively. 'What the fuck happened to that sweet boy that showed up at first...' 'He got pregnant it's called hormones.' 'Oh- Wait Ash is pregnant!?' 'You were not paying attention were you?' 'I didn't know it was that important!' Clide sighs before staring at Zaiden. 'We just wanted to make sure The lock on his door was a good Idea.' 'Clide, If anything were to happen I'd be right there, and I'd come get you if it's needed.' 'Exactly so shut up Clide-' 'Zaiden shush you're not out of trouble yet either.' 'What-? What'd I do??' 'You're still in trouble for causing the lock to be removed in the first place.' 'How is that my fault?? The door never even had a lock.' 'I know, But you should've found me sooner.' 'I- Shush, That's not that easy.' 'It's your own fault for not approaching me in high school, You had an entire year to approach me.' 'I-..' Zaiden stares at me looking confused. 'I'm kidding, I'm just.. Jealous..' I mumble quietly making Zaiden perk his ears up and walk closer. 'Oh, Is that so?' 'Don't you dare Zaiden.' 'You were Jealous??' 'I saw you around, Can you blame me for having a crush??' 'So you DID have a crush on me??' 'Shut up, I got over you really fucking fast when I found out you were a player.' 'To be fair that was an entirely different story.' 'Yeah, He just dated bitches to put them in their places, and to help other girls out.' Clide Pitches in and I glare at him. 'What?? Mike was the actual player.' I roll my eyes and Zaiden hugs me picking me up onto his shoulder. 'Ah! Zaiden!' 'What??' 'Put me down!' 'Why?' 'Because I have feet! I can walk!' 'But why would you want to?' 'Zaiden I swear if you-' 'If I what?' I pull my ears down annoyed leaning against his shoulder until Zaiden goes to put me down on his bed. 'What are you doing??' 'Reminding you why you don't have to be jealous.' 'Oh really? And why's that?' 'Cause you got me in the end?' 'Prove it.' Zaiden stares at me before grabbing me to tickle me. 'Ah! Zaiden! Quit that!' 'You can't make me!' 'Zaiden I will throw you off this bed!' 'You can try.' Zaiden suddenly stops before kissing me on the nose. 'So were you fan girling over me? Like posters on the walls and Secret pictures you took of me?' 'No I don't do that bullshit. I just came to your Lacrosse games an stared at you there.' 'Oh wowww.' 'And I have to say you looked Sexy when you played.' 'Oh really? You want us to play again some time?' 'I- I doubt you can still play.' 'Alright, How 'bout we all clear our plans tomorrow and we can all go play Lacrosse?' 'Uh- No I ain't joining.' 'I mean the guys and I like from High school. And less aggressive, I'll let you be my cheerleader if you want?' 'Do I have to wear a skirt??' 'Not if you don't want to, It'd be sexy though.' 'Shut up,' 'I'm serious.' 'I'll think about it.' Zaiden leans down kissing my neck and hugging me making my tail wag and he stares up at me. 'What??' 'You're just fucking adorable.' 'I am not, I can be terrifying if I want to be.' 'Only because you somehow managed to kill my uncle.' 'Doesn't matter, I can kick ass. Did your dad ever find out it was me who killed Achilles?' 'He probably did, which is why he's been so fucking friendly the past 2 years.' 'Remember how your mom cussed me and Kaiden out for stealing food earlier than everyone else before she could give her speech last Christmas?' 'She was fuming.' Zaiden laughs. 'Not my fault I was hungry.' 'You get along very well with my dad, I'm actually surprised, Even if the food thing and the uncle thing didn't happen.' 'Well you're dad is just really cool.' 'Well.. I guess me and My dad are pretty similar so.. It'd make sense.' 'I noticed, It's actually a bit freaky! I was never even close to one of my parents personalities, Well.. That I can remember.. I just hope if I was like one of them I would've been like my mother..' 'I'm sure you're just like your mom..' Zaiden comforts staring at me putting a hand on my cheek. 'I wish I could've known her..' 'I know.. I'm sorry you couldn't..' 'At least my kids won't have to go through that.. I hope..' 'Hey, They won't go through that, We'll make sure of it.' I lean over hugging Zaiden. 'So.. You still jealous?' 'No, Should I be??' 'Nope. Just making sure.' 'Mhm.' 'Oh did I mention we have a party tonight?' I groan and Shake my head. 'I don't wanna..' 'You don't have to go.. It's just slightly mandatory for me to be there.' 'Why??' 'Because apparently it's for me.' 'What?? What for??' 'I dunno, It's a surprise.' 'Who's holding it?' 'My dad.' 'Fine.. Then I'm coming too.' 'Okay, But I won't leave you alone in the bathroom this time.' 'I- Fair point.'