8

Love's POV:

It was cloudy outside and I was looking out the window. I hadn't heard from Pierre. My phone dinged and I looked at it, another message from Lando.

Lando :)
Can we talk?
Love please
Love please talk to me

I felt bad for not replying but I was confused. I thought I liked Lando but when he kissed me something felt off. When Pierre kissed me I just wanted to stay in that moment forever but instead I chickened out.

"Are you just gonna keep staring at the window the whole day?" Charles' voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I chuckled softly.

"Have you talked to Pierre?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I was texting him a few minutes ago, why?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Just wondering." I replied and he tilted his head.

"Okay." He chuckled confused. "I'm going out to a meeting. You should call Lance to make you some company." He told me.

"Okay." I smiled and he tousled my hair making me chuckle. He walked out of the room.

I heard his footsteps and the front door closed. I sighed and rested my head on the window.

I just wanted to be alone for a moment. I stood up and grabbed my skates and my bag. I walked towards the living room and grabbed my keys to then walk out.

[...]

Everything in my mind cleared when I skated, that's why I loved it so much. I skated backwards and jumped, landing perfectly on one feet. I had my earphones on, I was listening to Cinnamon Girl by Lana Del Rey.

I spun around several times and extended my arms in the air as I felt the air on my face. I stopped spinning and heard clapping behind me.

I turned around and saw Lando.

"Lando." I took my earphone off and looked at him surprised, I wasn't expecting him.

"You skate really nice, you look like a swan." He complimented and I smiled, chuckling softly.

"How'd you know I was here?" I asked and he put his hands in his pockets.

"Pierre mentioned a thousand times you love skating." He replied shrugging.

He talks about me?

"Oh." I raised my eyebrows slightly.

"Why aren't you answering my texts?" He asked trying to sound as nice as possible.

"I'm sorry I...my phone doesn't work..." I lied and bit my under lip.

He took his phone out and called me. My phone rang and I gulped.

"Lando I...I don't know." I shrugged.

"You don't like me?"

"I do." I let out and sighed.

"But?"

"But it didn't felt right."

"What?" He frowned.

"When we kissed." I let out frustrated. "I don't know it just didn't feel right. I like you but I...I don't know." I added not finding the words to express what I was feeling.

"It didn't feel right?" He asked and I looked down fidgeting with my hands.

"I don't know." I muttered.

"Love, I like you, I really like you."

"I like you too."

"That's why I'm gonna make everything to make it feel alright next time we kiss." He spoke determined and I sighed and skated towards him.