18

Love's POV:

"How is a party gonna make me feel better?" I whined as Lance dragged me in towards the entrance of the club.

"Parties always make everyone feel better." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

We got to the front and cut the line.

"F1 driver, Olympic ice skater." Lance pointed at himself and then at me.

The guards looked at us and furrowed their brows. Lance sighed.

"Lance Strulovitch, Stroll." He spoke and the guard immediately opened the chain.

"Welcome Mr. Stroll." He let us through and Lance raised his eyebrows.

"Mr. Daddy's money using his privileges." I teased as we walked in the club and he glared at me.

"You're Charles' sister." He fired back and I acted offended, putting my hand on my chest.

I chuckled softly and we intertwined our arms.

"Drinks?" A man put a tray in front of us a soon as we walked in.

"Sure." I smiled and grabbed two drinks, giving one to Lance. "Thank you." I smiled and the man nodded.

"What is this?" Lance asked and took a sip as we walked. "This is too fruity. I want tequila, pure tequila." He spoke and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Let's get tequila then." I told him and we walked towards the bar.

We got to the bar and I noticed a familiar face.

"George?" I smiled when I saw the blue-eyed boy.

He turned around and smiled.

"Lovelyn Leclerc." He stood up and hugged me, placing a kiss on my cheek. "What are you doing here? Are you here with Charles?" He asked.

"No." I replied chuckling and pointed at Lance.

"I see." George nodded. "You look beautiful by the way." He complimented me and I smiled.

"Thank you." I chuckled softly. "Are you here with someone?" I asked.

"Yeah, Max and Daniel." He replied pointing somewhere and I turned around seeing the ones mentioned before.

They waved and I smiled and waved back.

"I'll go with them." Lance spoke and I looked at him.

"What about the tequila shots?" I asked tilting my head.

"You two can have them." He replied and winked subtly at me.

He walked away and I shook my head slightly.

"Tequila shots?" George asked raising his eyebrows and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'd say they're good but they're not." I replied and he chuckled.

The bartender put two shots in front of us.

"Cheers." We clinked our drinks and downed the shot glasses.

"Oh my God." He winced and I chuckled at his expression. "You make me look like an amateur."

I shrugged smiling.

"How's skating going Love?" He asked.

"Pretty pretty great. I think I'm going to the next Olympics, nationals went really well." I replied.

"You we're always talented and hard working. I like that." He spoke and I smiled looking down. "And how are you? You know, after the whole Pierre and Lando thing." He asked and I sighed.