10

Love's POV:

Charles, Pierre and I were making cookies.

"Mate, I already added the eggs and this dough is still so dry." Charles looked at the instructions on his phone with his eyebrows furrowed.

Pierre looked at the phone and squinted, thinking.

"Maybe add more." Pierre shrugged and Charles nodded.

"Great idea."

"No." I spoke as I mixed the batter, I was making frosting. "God, you two are horrible cooks." I walked towards them and look at the phone.

I looked at the dough and glared at them.

"What?" They shrugged at the same time.

"You forgot to add milk." I spoke and walked back to keep mixing the frosting.

"Oh." Charles whispered and pursed his lips.

"Yeah, makes sense." Pierre sighed and walked towards the fridge to grab the milk.

"How's that frosting going?" Charles asked.

"Try it." I extended the bowl and he dipped his finger in the frosting to then lick it. "Oh my God, this is so good. Wow." He exclaimed and I smiled. "Are you gonna add sprinkles?" He asked and I furrowed my brows.

"You didn't bring sprinkles." I told him and he gasped.

"Charles forgot the sprinkles." Pierre spoke amused as he poured the milk in the dough and mixed it.

"Oh my God, we can't make cookies and not add sprinkles. What a crime. I'll be back in a second." He spoke as he quickly walked towards the door. "I'll be back with the sprinkles." He grabbed his keys and walked out closing the door.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Is the dough ready?" I asked looking at Pierre.

"I need an expert's point of view." He replied and O chuckled and grabbed the bowl.

"It's good, could be better." I joked and he glared at me with a smile. "Put flour on the table so we can roll the dough." I chuckled and handed him the flour.

"On the table?" He asked and I nodded. "I just throw it?"

"Yeah, just throw it." I shrugged and looked at him like it was obvious.

"Throw it like this?" He asked grabbing a bunch of flour and throwing it at me.

I gasped and looked at him, my hair was covered of flour.

"That's so not funny." I smiled and chuckled.

"It's funny to me." He smiled victorious.

"Yeah?" I asked walking closer to him.

"Yeah." He tilted his hair.

I grabbed a bunch of flour and threw it at his face. He closed his eyes and froze and I bursted out laughing.

"Oh, it's on." He chuckled and threw flour at me.

We kept throwing flour at each other as our laughter filled the apartment. We were making a mess but we didn't care. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. I laughed and looked up at him, meeting his deep blue eyes. He put his hand on my face.

"You're beautiful." He whispered and I smiled.

I looked up at him, my eyes glowing. Suddenly, I grabbed a bunch of flour and threw it at his face. I bursted laughing again and he laughed too and coughed.