20

Pierre's POV:

I saw him in the distance. He was checking his phone while he waited for the valet to bring him his car. I really missed him.

I walked towards him.

"Hey." I called him and he looked up at me. His eyebrows furrowed and I saw his whole body tense up.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"I wanted to apologize." I replied putting my hands on my pockets and he crossed his arms. "I ruined things with your family and I regret that. Your family has always been like my second family. And you, you're like my brother, Charlie. I don't want to be on bad terms with you, I love you and I miss you." I spoke sincerely as I looked at the floor. "And if you want to punch me that's okay."

"I want to punch you." He spoke and I sighed.

"Then do it, I deserve it." I took a step closer and closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

Suddenly, instead of a punch I felt his arms wrap around me.

"But I also miss you a lot." He held me tightly and patted my back.

"I'm so sorry Charles. I want to make things right with Love." I spoke and he looked at me and put his hands on my shoulder.

"Love has practice at the skating ring tonight. It's all I can give you." He spoke and I smiled.

"I'll be there. I'll make things better." I spoke and he sighed and patted my shoulder.

"Please do."

[...]

Love's POV:

I was skating around the ring with my earphones on. I spun around and jumped.

I was still thinking about Pierre's letter. He knew all the little things about me and loved each of them. He knew me and heard me. He made me feel loved. He made me feel valuable even when I couldn't see my own worth. He was the first guy I ever loved. He was the first guy I ever shared intimacy with. He was the guy that made me see how valuable and beautiful I was.

I slept skating and suddenly bumped against another girl and fell to the ground. I groaned and sighed exasperated.

"Watch where you're going." I hit the ice and stood up.

"You weren't watching. Don't skate with your eyes closed idiot." She replied.

"Idiot?" I raised my eyebrows and she nodded. "You're the fucking idiot." I pushed her and she fell to the ground.

She groaned and whined.

"Love, what is going on?" My trainer asked worried. "What are you doing?" She looked at me and helped the girl up.

"She pushed me." The girl spoke.

"I saw. Go over there." She pointed and the girl looked me up and down and skated away. "What's going on Love?" She asked and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I just had a horrible few days." I replied and she gave me a comforting smile and lit her hand on my shoulder.

She probably saw something on social media about what happened.

"Put that rage you got into skating. Let it all out, this is the perfect place. Just do it by skating and not by pushing your classmates." She joked and I chuckled softly.

"Okay." I smiled and she rubbed my shoulder walking off.

I was about to put my earphones back on when there was sudden static. We all looked around and I furrowed my brows.

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me." I heard a familiar voice sing in a low voice and looked around.

Suddenly, music started playing over the speakers. It was You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. Everyone looked around trying to find the source.

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset. She's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do." I heard the same voice and turned around seeing him on the stands.

He held onto a post and looked directly at me. Everyone around us cheered as Pierre kept singing looking directly at me. I unconsciously smiled and covered my mouth chuckling. The girls in the skating ring started clapping to the rhythm.

"And you've got a smile that can light up this whole town. I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down. You say you're fine, I know you better than that. Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?" He sang pointing at me and I giggled putting my hands on my chest.

"She wears high heels. I wear sneakers
She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers. Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find. That what you're looking for has been here the whole time." He pointed at me with his bright smile.

Suddenly, cops appeared to get him out of the building. He raised his eyebrows and started running as he kept singing.

"Oh, I remember you driving to my house
In the middle of the night. I'm the one who makes you laugh. When you know you're 'bout to cry. And I know your favorite songs. And you tell me 'bout your dreams. Think I know where you belong. Think I know it's with me." He ran from the cops and stopped at the last part to point at me and wink.

I chuckled shaking my head. One cop was about to catch him but he dodged him and kept running. Everyone laughed. One cop caught him and the other one grabbed him too. They started carrying him out but he kept singing.

"You belong with me. Have you ever thought just maybe. You belong with me? You belong with me." He finished singing. "I love you Love!" He yelled on the mic and dropped it to the floor.

I covered my face smiling as the cops dragged him out of the place.

"You should go get him." My trained told me and I smiled nodding.

"I probably should." I chuckled.

[...]

They finally let him out of the station. He looked at me as people chatted in the background, it was a busy station.

"You're an idiot." I told him and he sighed.

"I know." He whispered looking at his feet and I put my hand on his chin raising it up. Our eyes meeting. His beautiful blue eyes glowing.

"But you're my idiot." I whispered and he smiled.

He leaned in and kissed me. We moved our lips in synch and he pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Suddenly, everyone in the station started clapping and cheering.

We chuckled pulling apart.

"You can't just sing me Taylor Swift every time you mess up, you know?" I looked at him and he pulled me closer to him.

"You like One Direction too, right?" He joked and I chuckled and went in to kiss him again. I pulled away and looked at him.

"And you can't..."

"Shut up." He chuckled a pulled me in to kiss me again.

We moved our lips in such and I felt my stomach tingle.

[...]