KIMCHAY 1

[KIM POV]

A man in all black clothes sits on a sofa while looking at the documents full on the table. Once in a while, he'll also drink the warm tea that the servant make for him.

"Khun Kim, it's time for you to rest. It's already late at night. You can continue tomorrow," said his assistant.

"You can go to bed now, Tem. If all your work is done, you can go to bed. I'm gonna go to bed in a minute, it's just there's a little bit more to be done," Kim replied without taking his eyes off the document he was holding.

"All right then if Khun Kim. Don't sleep too late, Khun Kim. I'm leaving. Good night, Khun Kim."

"Tem."

"Yes?"

"Stop calling me Khun Kim. Our age difference is not too far. Even you're older than me. Just call me Kim. Think of me as your younger brother or your best friend. I want you to be my personal assistant because i want you to be my friend, not bow to me like i was a king."

"But, i can't do that Khun Kim. You give me this work. Of course i need to obey you."

"Stop calling me Khun Kim or you can sleep in Tankhun's pond?"

"But, sir ..."

"Stop calling me Khun Kim or you can sleep in Tankhun's pond?"

"Fine. Khun Kim, oh no. I mean Kim. Kim. Yes, Kim. I'm going to sleep. Don't sleep to late. Good night, Kimhan."

Tem then walked to his room at the 1st floor. Kim intentionally wants Tem to stay with him to make it easy for Kim to contact Tem if he needs anything.

Kim just smiled and shook his head.

Tem's been working with Kim since they were 16. At first, Tem becomes Kim's bodyguard. As his dad request. However, Kim was a little bit annoyed with it, and later made Tem his personal assistant. Even though he'll be followed by Tem wherever he goes.

Kim's been working in business since he was 14. He quit school and decided to follow in his father's footsteps as a successful businessman. At first, his father disagreed with Kim's decision. However, after persuading and convincing his father, his then let Kim made his own choice. Now, Kim is really following in his father's footsteps. He is also among the top 5 richest people in Thailand.

Aside from being a businessman, Kim is also a singer, actor and producer. He also wrote songs for soundtracks in many films and dramas. He's been an ambassador for many famous brands. Starting from beauty products, to luxury car, also luxury accessories.

Kim is famous all over Thailand. Every day, his face will come out on the news, newspapers and radio. There were also some reporters trying to get a interview with him. But he refused to be interviewed and said he needed privacy. And it was Tem's job to get rid of all those reporters.

However, there is something that still made Kim feel uneasy. Even though he's known as the Great Alpha, he still hasn't found his mate. Now, he's 28, but he still doesn't found his mate.

His best friend, Time, also doesn't know how else to help Kim find his mate.

***

Lately, He can smell one smell, a fragrant smell on his nose, which is a bit strong for Kim. Pheromone. Yes! It's pheromone.

'My omega's pheromone?' he thought.

But he still doesn't know if it's the smell the pheromone is from his omega, or just randoms omega that intentionally exude their pheromones.

He'll always smell that strong smell of pheromone every time he visits Valley Café, Time's café.

Time is also unsure if it is the pheromone of Kim's omega. Because Time can smell it every time Kim comes to his cafe.

"Maybe it's your pheromone? Maybe one of my customers is your alpha," Time said.

"Hey! I'm an alpha. I'll never be an omega, or even a beta."

TO BE CONTINUED...