KIMCHAY 2

[CHAY POV]

Chay ran straight out of class. He packed up his stuff and ran out, ignoring calls from his two friends. He doesn't care if them will snag at him.

The clock is already 5:22 pm. That means his shift is about to start.

Chay works as a barista at Valley Cafe, not far from his college. His shift starts at 5:30. He only has 8 minutes to come to the cafe that has a minimum 20 minutes to arrive if he run.

Blame their lecturer who teaches Political Philosophy. Teach until beyond time.

At this hour, many customers will come to the cafe. Office worker who just came home from work, the young generation who came hang out with their friends, including students from BOC University.

Just got to where his motorcycle was parked, he sighed and wanted to scream to the world. His motorbike's tires broken. Both tires! It must be because of the rocks there.

"This university is too rich. Why is the tread in this parking area are not cemented? SHIT!" he said to the winds there,while kicking hos motorcycle.

Some of the students who were in the parking area looked at him strangely. He doesn't care if they are saying he's crazy, yelling alone while kicking his motorcycle tire.

In the end, Chay had to come a little late to the cafe. He had to take his motorcycle to a nearby workshop, then he headed to the cafe. He had to ask help from his two friends, Tay and Macau to drive him and taking his motorcycle to the workshop. And sending him to Valley Cafe.

Luckily the owner of the cafe, Time, where he worked didn't get angry and let Chay come late. And, finally, Chay came to Valley Cafe at 7 pm.

***

[VALLEY CAFE]

It's almost 11 p.m. His shift's almost over. The customers have started to leave the cafe. There are only a few customers who still order food and drinks for a take away. The workers there also already returned home. There's only Chay and the owner of Valley Cafe, Time, left.

After everything's done, Chay is ready to go home. After saying good night to Time, Chay walks out of the cafe. He then waited for a taxi at the bus stop in front of the cafe area. Only 100 meters from the front cafe area.

Time asked the District Council to build a bus stop there. The area is also quite wide. He said this was to make it easier for Valley Cafe employees to wait for buses or taxis at night. So they don't have to walk to the nearest bus stop 1 km away.

He had ordered a taxi online to go back to the Twilight Orphanage, where he lived. While waiting for a taxi, Chay felt a little strange on his body. He can feel his heat coming out.

'Maybe there's my alpha here?' he thought.

He's looking directly at the left, right, around, to see maybe there's an alpha hanging around there.

He can also smell the rut from an alpha. That smell is so masculine, and so tempting.

He looked back to the cafe. The light is still one, and there's only Time and his friend, Kim there. Kim is Time's friend who always comes to cafe when the cafe is already closed. So weird.

But the rut smells is very tempting. He also didn't know how his heat released. Even though he had avoided to happened several times. He doesn't want to release his heat intentionally or accidentally to attract alpha interest who's not his mate. He's been like this since the last few months.

'There's no way Time is my alpha. And, he looks fine. It doesn't look like Time is taking released his rut or smells an omega pheromone. Besides, he's Tay's mate. There's no way it's him,' Chay thought to himself.

After he feel a little calm, he stopped for a while. He looked back, who knew there would be an alpha there, his alpha,bwaiting for him. After sensing that no one was there except for him, he continued walk on his way to the nearest bus stop.

TO BE CONTINUED...