KIMCHAY 5

[KIM POV]

[VALLEY CAFE]

Kim stepped out of the car and went into Time's Cafe as soon as they arrived. He hasn't seen any customers when he walked in. There was only Tay, and Time was presumably in the kitchen.

"Tay, where is Time?" he asked.

Before Tay could answer, someone came from the kitchen and greet him.

"I'm here" Time said.

Time brought a tray with a plate of spaghetti and fries, along with a drink of Americano.

"That must be Tay's" Kim thought.

"So, what do you want to talk about with me? Time told me that you want to talk to me" Tay said, then took spaghetti and fries from Time.

"It's about Porchay."

"What about him? He caused you problems? Do i have to punish him?"

"He's not giving me any problems. He's good. The thing i want to ask is about this" Kim said, then showed a picture on his phone, the same picture he sent to Time.

"Oh, this. This is the mark he has. He still hasn't found his mate because he thinks he's the only one with that mark, and it's hard to find the same mark. Why? Don't say that you have the same mark?" Tay said.

Kim opened and rolled up her sleeves. He showed Tay his arm.

"Kim has the same sign as Porchay. Meaning, they are mates. Chay, your mate is the Great Alpha!" Tay thought.

"Is this real?! You're Chay's mate? Wait, if this is real, i need to tell Chay about this. He must know this" Tay said excitedly.

"Wait!" Kim stops Tay from contacting Chay. He doesn't want to rush to have fun because he has, or finally found his mate.

"Why? This is a good news. Chay should know this. After all, you're 'too' old. You want people to know that 'the Great Alpha' hasn't found his mate? or doesnt't have a mate?" Tay said with a slight of mocking tone.

Kim just rolled her eyes. But, Tay is right, he is 'old'. But, he was afraid. What if Chay doesn't accept him? He also didn't know how to tell Chay about this.

"How should i tell Chay about this? Just come to him and tell him 'Hey, i'm your alpha. And we're mate'. Like that? He'll probably push me away" Kim said.

He then sat infront of Time and Tay.

"No matter what, you still need to tell him."

This time, it was Time's turn to answer. Maybe, he was tired of waiting for his turn to speak.

"But how?"

"Are you stupid? Didn't you two go out earlier? Repeat that things again, and tell Chay. You know? The news about bodyguards of yours was seen at mall has spread in the college base. Luckily Chay's face wasn't caught by the camera" Tay said.

"You two want to know? Just now i could smell Chay's pheromone, sweet caramel. But i saw that Chay was fine. Unlike other omegas who release their pheromones. Tay, does that often happen to Chay?"

"Yes. I also don't know how he can hold it" Tay said.

"So, what next?" Time asked.

"I don't know either. Maybe i'll ask him out again. Chay also seems okay with that. I told him that he and i would go out together again. And he was fine, no problem with that. Today, i could hardly resist to 'eat' Chay" Kim said.

"Chay is a type of person who rarely protests, especially if he knows or thinks that person is a good person. He thinks and know that you are a good person, so you should be good to him too" Tay said.

After that, the three of them continued their conversation with various topics.

Tay also tells Kim about Chay in order for Kim to get to know Chay better and avoid causing problems for Chay in the future.

They continued chatting until the sun had replaced the moon. Tem also went into the cafe several times and told Kim it was time to go home, eventually falling asleep in the car.

***

[CHAY POV]

It's been almost half an hour since Kim sent him home. Chay was still trying to calm himself down.

The masculine smell from Kim was really tormenting him. He was already trying his best not to look weak in front of Kim.

"Did Kim do that on purpose? But it's impossible, Kim isn't that bad" Chay thought.

Chay tried to sleep so as not to feel 'tortured' like that. Chay also took some sleeping pills to quickly fall asleep.

In the end, he fell asleep on the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED...