KIMCHAY 4

[KIM POV]

Kim took Porchay around Bangkok today. From the biggest shopping mall to the stalls on the side of the road. Even though it was his first time eating street food, he didn't mind it because it was Porchay who wanted it.

Kim bought a lot of things for Porchay. Clothes, shoes, study materials, food and more. Kim's car was also almost full, barely enough to put some more of their stuff.

Porchay has refused many times every time Kim wants to pay for all his things.

"Why did you pay for it? I also have money. I'm not as poor as you thought. There's no need to show off your wealth in front of me. I don't like it."

However, it is not Kim if he let Porchay pay for himself.

"I asked you out, so i should pay for everything. Just keep your money. Repay me by not refusing me when i ask you out next time."

"There'll be a 'next time'?" Porchay asked.

Kim just nodded.

Now, they are both eating at a Porchay favorite restaurant. Kim didn't want to at first. But Porchay kept pushing, and saying "don't ever see me again after this if you refuse."

Whatever Porchay says, Kim Kim never argued.

On the other side, Tem and the other bodyguards only smiled at Kim who became obedient to Porchay.

"I'm sure they're a mate," Tem said.

"I feel that way too," the another bodyguard said.

***

After they finished eating, they went home straight away. After sending Porchay home, Kim go home as well.

"There is important business" he said.

Even Tem also didn't know about the 'important matter' that Kim meant.

[KIM'S MANSION]

When he got home, Kim took out his cell phone and called someone.

"Time? I want to ask you something. More specifically, Tay, your mate. Can i?" Kim asked.

"What's your business with him? Don't say that you want to take him from me?" Time answered on the other side of the phone.

"I'm not that stupid. I just wanted to ask about Porchay. You once told me that Porchay is also close friends with Tay."

"Yes. But why? You want to get close to Porchay? Is he your mate? How are you sure about that?" Time asked.

"That's why i have to ask Tay something. Have you seen the picture i sent you earlier? It's exactly the same as mine."

(The pucture that Kim sent to Time)

"Oh. It just so happens that i still at my cafe right now. Tay also said just now that he wanted to come here. He might be arrive here soon. You can come here if you want. I only open the cafe for half the day" Time said and hung up the call.

"Seriously? He hung up without waiting for my answer?"

Kim threw his phone on the bed and walked to the bathroom. He stopped briefly in front of the mirror.

"I'm already handsome."

He came out of the bathroom, grabbed his phone and walked into the living room. Tem and the other bodyguards were sitting there, relaxed while drinking coffee and watching TV.

"Tem, let's go to Valley Cafe. TimeTay is waitting" Kim said then walked out.

"TimeTay?" - Tem.

"Only Tem. The others don't have to come. Just continue your relaxation session. Shuhh shuhh" Kim said again before getting into the car.

Tem who still doesn't understand the situation just obeys. Tem got into the train then headed to Valley Cafe.

Just get on the train, and head straight to Valley Cafe. Without waiting for the engine to warm up.

TO BE CONTINUED...