KIMCHAY 6

[CHAY POV]

[ONE MONTH LATER]

It's been a month since the last time Kim and Porchay met. Chay's day went on as usual. Go to class, work part time, go out with Macau and Tay. Sometimes, he just stays at home, watching dramas or playing games. But never intended to open a chat from Kim, let alone reply.

***

[KIM POV]

Kim, meanwhile, is becoming restless. His fiercely competitive alpha soul is ready to attack anyone. Kim sent hundreds of texts, none of which Chay read or responded to.

Because he already knows (and is very sure) that Porchay is his mate, Kim is even more upset because Kim thinks that Porchay is trying to avoid him.

Kim went to Porchay's house, but he never found Porchay. Kim also went to Time's cafe, but Time told her that Porchay had stopped work there.

If you ask Tay, Tay's answer is no different either. Tay only told me that Porchay always works part time after class. But Porchay did not say where he worked.

Porchay's house also looks abandoned; even the neighbours don't know if Porchay still lives there or not.

For Kim, not hearing Porchay's news for a month was like killing him.

***

[A FEW MONTH LATER]

[AUTHOR POV]

Day after day, week after week, and now it's been almost four months.

Kim and Porchay's day passed as usual, like any other human's day.

Only Kim still didn't give up on finding Porchay. He was very sure that one day, maybe tomorrow or the day after or in the following years, Porchay would reappear.

Porchay is Kim's!

Tay even told that Porchay had dropped out of college. While they still have one more semester before they can graduate. Porchay seems to be running and trying to hide from the 'world'.

[A FEW DAYS LATER]

Today, Kim has a meeting with his business partner at one of the famous restaurants in Thailand. The only restaurant that competes, healthily, with the restaurant that Kim owns.

Kim asked to hold a meeting here, because the owner of this restaurant helped him a lot when Kim's business was threatened by some other business competitors.

While Porchay, working in one of the restaurants, only visited by VVIPs and people of high rank and respect throughout Thailand.

And Porchay works as a kitchen helper. Porchay's duties are cleans and sanitizes kitchen equipment, assists in basic food preparation, and with receiving and storing products in kitchens.

And today, Porchay is responsible for preparing the ingredients for cooking one of the guests' meals. Food utensils such as plates, bowls, cups and spoons are also specially prepared by the restaurant.

His colleague said, the customer this time is an alpha, rather picky in all respects. Starting from the quantity of ingredients used in cooking, the size of the meal, the food utensils are also not wanted which are always used by other customers.

The arrangement on the table must also be perfect. The table should be a table that can accommodate 6 to 8 peoples. If he brings another guest, he should sit opposite with that person.

The decoration on the table should only have real rose flowers placed in a black flower vase with a golden decorative pattern.

And, the tablecloth should be maroon with a golden pattern.

(just imagine this is the dining table ...)

(... with this tablecloth)

(and this on the table - with golden pattern)

TO BE CONTINUED...