KIMCHAY 8

[PORCHAY POV]

Porchay woke up from his sleep due to the sound of the door opening, indicating that someone had entered. He immediately got up and faced the person.

"P'Ping? How long have i been asleep? Is it time to serve?" Porchay asked then continued with a yawn.

"No need. The meeting was over an hour ago" Ping said.

"Huh?! Then why didn't phi wake me up? What if our boss is angry?" Porchay said, with a little shout.

"You forgot who is the boss? Even boss himself told not to wake you up. After all, you really should take a rest. Just keep sleeping" said Ping.

"So, what are you here?" Porchay asked.

"Oh. I'm here to tell you that you can go home. We don't have any more reservations for today" Ping said and left the room.

Porchay then got up and tidied up where he slept. After packing his things, he went out. Before going home, he said goodbye to Ping who was still in the kitchen. He then immediately left and walked towards his house. His current home is only a few minutes away from where he currently works.

All the way home, he was singing merrily while jumping. Luckily there was no one on the road at that time. There were only a few cars passing by.

However, he feel that someone was following him ever since he left the restaurant. He tried to think positively, but his heart was still restless.

He went into a narrow alley, and hid behind the belongings of the people who lived there. He tried to see who was following him. But he didn't see anyone.

After feeling that everything was well after a little while, he stood up and left for home.

But, after only three steps, someone snatched his hand away. He only tried to close his eyes and hoped that the person would let him go.

"So, you want to run away from me? Do you think i'll stop? You're wrong about that. No matter what about you, i'll never stop."

'This voice sounds familiar. Where do i... Wait! There is no way...' Porchay murmured.

"P'Kim?"

"Oh, you still remember me? I thought you lost your memory" Kim said.

"What do you want? Let me go! I have nothing to do with you!" Porchay screamed at the top of his lungs, trying to free himself from Kim's grip.

But there is nothing he can do, Kim was too strong for him.

The more Porchay tries to break free, the more Porchay feels weak. He could also feel Kim's rut ​​getting stronger. In his heart, he kept begging Kim to let him go.

Not long after that, Porchay could feel Kim bite his wrist.

"Oh, shit!" Porchay said.

"You are mine, and always will be" Kim replied to Porchay.

[What will happen next, i will skip this part. Use your own imagination what happened between Kim and Porchay.]

TO BE CONTINUED...