𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖘

Two years after the last chapter

Location, Underworld. Sitri Hospital

In the sitri region of the underworld, the location of one of the best hospitals in the underworld is SirZech lucifer and his family Along with Rhys as Grayfia Lucifuge, his wife and Queen gives birth to their first ever child, a rare occasion due to the low birth rate of devils and there's no doubt the child will be strong with the blood line of the bael, gremory and lucifuge families. Although there are many whom would choose to stop this.

??? Pov

???: Are the preparations ready?

Devil: Yes my Lord! We will be ready to move at your command. Reports show that lady Lucifuge is currently in labor, just say the word and our men will retrieve the child.

???: Good...Good..then, go, and do not fail me!

Devil: it will be done my Lord.

???: Also, Creuserey and Katerea will accompany you all, I'll need someone to keep SirZech and possibly Serafall busy.

Devil: Of course my lord...I'll be on my way now.

???: Tsk, that Satan...to take the place of the rightful rulers is a crime in itself, while im not ready for the war yet, I will have the child and mold him into the perfect weapon against you.

Sitri hospital room 37 (random number idk)

We're here with Grayfia, SirZech and his family. With the birth of their baby boy Millicas. All things seem to be going well.

Nurse1: You're almost there lady Lucifuge keep pushing!

Nurse2: I think see a head! Keep pushing!

Grayfia: ugh *grunts* *pushes*

SirZechs: come on love! *holds her hand* You're almost there

With a final push Millicas is out the womb and finally in the hands of his mother

Grayfia: *panting* finally its all done..I'm glad *smiles*

SirZechs: He looks adorable dear..*smiles*

Venelana: aww *smiles* he's such a cutiee

Zeoticus: indeed, I call tell he'll grow up strong too

Rhys: mhm *smiles* I'm happy you had a safe birth and that Millicas is alright.

Rias: He's so adorable! When will I be able to hold him!

Just before anyone can say anything else a loud boom is heard outside, shaking the entire hospital

A doctor barged in the room

Doctor: Forgive for intruding lord Lucifer but it seems like..well devils are attacking and the descendent of Asmodeus himself is out there with him!

SirZechs: What! Here and now...what could they possibly want..unless, No! They must be here for Millicas. *gets angry as POD starts to flow out of him* Thank you for bringing this to my attention doctor..I'll deal with this right away, stay here with my family where its safe. Rhys, Father, Follow me I'll need help to take care of the other devils

Rhys/Zeoticus: Right!/let's go

SirZechs: mother please keep everyone else safe while were gone, I promise it wont take long