𝕿𝖔 𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓! (quick chapter)

Time skip, 2½ years after Millicas is born. Rhys and Rias are 13 her birthday just having pass

Info: Rhys is more powerful than he was before both physically and magically. He's been close to learning about the balance breaker for his sacred gear as well, he's nearly there. He's a more mature devil and smarter in battle, he always tries to end things quickly. He's grow to around 5'6 sort of tall for his age and he's gaining muscle.

No one's pov

Rias: Rhys! Rhys! Wake up come onnnn *shakes him*

Rhys: ugh..alright alright! I'm awake geez, what's going with you today...not that any other day with you is different sadly, but you see even more energetic if possible..

Rias let the boys comment slide as she was far too happy today as it was the day she finally does to the human world.

Rias: well...we're going to the human world! Isn't it amazing! *Smiles*

Seeing the girl he views as his own sister in much a happy mood causes him to let out a smile himself

Rhys: *rubs her head* ah..I guess so Rias, I take it you're here to ask me to come with you?

Rias: *hugs him* YESYESYES! LETS GO NOW

As the boy was trapped in the death grip of the small red head a voice was heard entering the room

Grayfia: ah! Lady Rias I see you're up rather early, and you have my poor Queen in another one of your death grips no less, it seems you and SirZechs truly are related

It was really no secret to the underworld of SirZechs love of his sister, some may refer to him as a "siscon" while his feelings were never perverted it was clear to all how deeply he loved his sister and how his personality took a 180 whenever she was around the man..that same love extended to Rhys, from both the man and his sister, safe to say the boy definitely plenty of love in his life to keep him happy.

Rias: s-sorry Grayfia hehe, I was just a little excited to finally see the human world.

Grayfia: don't worry Lady Rias I'm not upset just be sure to let others get proper rest next time and Rhys? I'd like to speak with you alone for a minute

Rhys: hmm, Rias ill talk to you when I'm done alright? Then we can go to the human world

Rias: okay rhys! See you grayfia

Grayfia: Alright Rhys we have much to talk about *sits besides Rhys* Rias won't be accompanied by SirZechs or her parents..she'll instead be in your care, everyone trusts you and the area you're going in is already ran by another devil so there should be zero worry, however Rias is also being allowed to look for her pieces as its best she starts now, we aren't exactly sure she'll find one but there's always hope..