𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍/𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

Time skip, 3 days after the events of the last chapter

If SirZechs Lucifer could explain the past events of the few days it would be summed up in a single word..hectic. First the birth of his baby boy Millicas, which was meant to be a happy occasion for everyone turned upside down fast, 2 descendants of the old Satans lead an attack on the hospital, one Creuserey Asmodeus was dead while Katerea Leviathan retreated, his son was nearly successful kidnapped if not of the boy he looked to as a little brother and the queen in his wife's peerage hadn't stopped the devil whom attempted to steal his son, the boy...Rhys beaten back the foolish devil who could be considered low highclass in power with a move he has yet to understand although turns out the boy is the jet black dragon emperor of this generation meaning the boys life just got that much more interesting. Another thing being the a recovered "devil" relic weapon that held plenty of power both literally and politically, SirZechs of course didn't take the credit instead gave it to Rhys for his efforts that day along with informing them of his saving of Millicas, the boys standing in the underworld increased by leaps in bounds, not forgetting the fact he holds a heavenly dragon..SirZechs even had to turn down marriage requests, he already failed once with Rias he wont do the same with Rhys or Millicas. Finally the fact that the old satan faction was still making moves nearly sparked a civil war yet again, SirZechs is doing his best to not let it come to that even if he deep down truly wants to kill every last one of then for their actions, he knows better though with their numbers and pure bloods left. In other news everyone was okay..well his family and hospital occupants that is, some soldiers died in the fight but many more old Satan faction devils died that day..all in all things were wonky but the Satan was positive things will work themselves out..plus soon enough Rias will soon start her peerage! A happy smile found its way to the mans face, hopefully she'll gather strong members..only time will tell.