Can a robot love?

The next day came by and Y/N was still flustered and focused on the events from the day before he could see why Sonia proved to be a challenge for his father she's strong and Y/N dare say with her super form she's near-invincible the way she uses the chaos emeralds to power up maybe Y/N could take the emeralds and perhaps find a way to utilise their power like Sonia does.

Orbot: Uhhhhh master Y/N are you alright?

Y/N snapped back to reality he spaced out at the breakfast table with sage next to him eating bacon while his dad was ironically eating scrambled eggs.

Y/N: Oh uh yeah my bad spaced out had a rough night.

Eggman: Are you sure your fine son? I know that you are in shock of losing to that hedgehog but you'll get used to it.......I know I have.

Y/N: Yes she's strong my mech didn't stand a chance against her when she went super. Hmmmm how do we beat her though if my mech and robots can't do the job then what will?

Cubot: Oh I know use the arks cannon!

Y/N: And blow up half of the earth ending the lives of billions of people?

Cubot: Oh.........yeah didn't think about that.

Sage: What about that second mech you've made?

Y/N: That still needs a bit of work and my robots are too busy fixing up the other one.

Eggman: then what could we use to defeat that hedgehog?

Y/N:Hmmmm...............I GOT IT!

Orbot: You've got an idea?

Y/N: Think for a minute if we want to beat Sonia we need someone or something that thinks like her and fights like her. We need something that can predict her every move that knows her and her tricks inside out. We need a mecha Sonia!

Eggman: My boy that's genius! Why didn't I think of that?

Sage: I knew brother would think of an amazing idea.

Timeskip

With Y/N's plan set in motion he along with orbot and cubot entered the workshop and made two blueprints of two robots that will be designed to fight like Sonia and look like Sonia. It took a few hours to make the blueprints but with a motivated Y/N it was only a matter of time until Y/N finished his designs.

Y/N: Jet boots scanners yep all is there and accounted for.

Orbot: Your mind is something else master Y/N.

Y/N: Hey come on drop the master thing just call me Y/N.

Cubot: Okay Y/N. So do you want us to start making these bad boys?

Y/N: Yep get my robots to help make these babies but make sure that they aren't too flashy okay? Substance over style that's the way I like it.

Orbot: Of course Y/N I promise you that we won't get too creative.

Cubot: Go and relax bud we can take it from here.

Y/N: Good luck you two I'm off to my
room to dance I'm feeling swanky today!

Y/N walked out of the workshop with a spring in his step Cubot grabbed a Hammer and ordered the robots to start building the two mecha but cubot decided that he was going to give Y/N a little surprise.

Orbot: Cubot I recognise that smirk what are you up to?

Cubot: Oh nothing just going to make a few "adjustments" to Y/N's blueprints.

Orbot: (sigh) I should have seen this coming I don't think that's a good idea Cubot you wouldn't want to make Y/N angry would you?

Cubot: Relax Y/N is chill I wish he made us not Eggman he's a lot more nicer to us than the boss. Besides I think he's going to like what we're gonna do to his creations. Come on he's in a good mood he won't get mad.