Metal sonia vs sonia a battle of will and steel

Y/N POV angel island

Alright this is it this is neo and metal Sonia's time to shine to see if they surpass Sonia and her supersonic speed! Myself along with neo-Sonia metal Sonia a small legion of bots and Infinetta have gathered near the location of the master emeral...

Alright this is it this is neo and metal Sonia's time to shine to see if they surpass Sonia and her supersonic speed! Myself along with neo-Sonia metal Sonia a small legion of bots and Infinetta have gathered near the location of the master emerald where no doubt that echidna will be there guarding the gem with his life. If my plan goes the way I hope it will Sonia and her friends will come rushing in to aid their friend. The defeat of Sonia isn't my only Goal because it turns out that knuckles has one of the chaos emeralds with him and I'm eager to collect all seven of them.....hehe I've got something special planned for those emeralds.

Y/N: Alright everyone just to make sure we're all on the same page do you remember the plan?

Metal Sonia: Yes master we attack our enemy-

Neo Sonia: Take him down and lure Sonia to us-

Metal Sonia: Defeat her as quickly as possible-

Neo Sonia: Then swipe the chaos emerald and leave.

Y/N: Perfect then we're all set! But just to make myself clear if anything happens to me I want you two to take the emerald and fall back and figure out a plan if I'm captured.

Metal Sonia: But you won't get captured r-right master?

Infinetta: Nothing will happen to him not while I'm here.

Y/N: Yeah what she said I won't get captured by Sonia.......most likely. Alright neo and metal Sonia and my dear robots with me to victory!

While Y/N was quickly approaching at the pedestal where the master emerald rested on top of the staircase stood knuckles the red echidna taking his role as the master emeralds protector very seriously.

Apart from emergencies and special occasions knuckles never leaves his post day in and day out 24 hours a day 7 days a week standing there as the gem's diligent guardian. Knuckles was on edge there was something in the wind that put him on edge and after many years of fighting Eggman he's learnt to trust in his instincts. Something was wrong he knew it his nerves were on edge in concern he had already called Sonia who was nearby in case either Eggman or his son would make an appearance. True to his instincts he spotted a ship fly toward him with Infinetta flying near it with two robots that looked shockingly similar to Sonia. Then from behind nearby buildings robots that have a similar appearance to a spider crawled out of the ruins each donning a missile launcher on its back.