Papa Y/N

Y/N: Cream what on earth are you doing in the back of my ship?

Y/N looked at the little girl in shock how did he not hear anything in the back of the ship before they arrived just how long was she hiding there?

Cream: I-I'm sorry mr Y/N I got scared by one of your robots and I ran into your ship. I didn't mean to surprise you I'm sorry.

Eggman: Huh well this is quite a predicament isn't it? What do we think we should do with her?

Infinetta: she's no use to any of us so I say we just throw her into space.

Neo-Sonia: Yeah she's not gonna be of any help so let's just get rid of her.

Cream ran behind Y/N shaking in fear.

Cream: (crying) P-please don't hurt me.

Y/N: I've got a better and less brutal idea in mind. I say we keep her so we can force Sonia to trade the rest of the chaos emeralds for her return. I will personally monitor her to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble.

Metal Sonia: I agree the child's mother must be worried so of course, they'll want her back.

Orbot: I'm with young Y/N as well that way we will have all of the chaos emeralds by the end of the week.

Eggman: Very well I will call Sonia and make our demands sage and Y/N will make sure our little friend here stays out of trouble.

Sage: Don't worry father we won't let you down.

Y/N: Girls go and take a break you've earned it after today I'll deal with our special guest of honour.

Metal Sonia: See you later master.

Infinetta: Hey I need a word with you two it's about something important will you follow me, please?

Neo-Sonia: ( What are you up to you masked weirdo?)

The girls walk away leaving Y/N with cream and sage.

Y/N: Now cream let's give your family and friends a call shall we?

Time skip

With the Sonia team they had met up at Amy's place where a distraught vanilla was concerned for the safety of her missing daughter.

Vannila: Oh my baby where is she? How did she go missing oh cream come home I don't think my heart can take this.

Sonia: How did we lose cream I thought she was in the plane!

Amy: She was but a robot scared her and she ran lord knows where.

Rouge: You don't think Y/N took her?

Silvia: He couldn't he was fighting knuckles he couldn't have taken her.

Tails: I was busy getting whooped by infinetta and Sonia was fighting those mecha Sonia so it wasn't them either.