A nightmare to remember (Halloween special)

(This takes place after Y/N second fight with sonia consider this chapter as a flashback)

Inside the ark Y/N was giving the finishing touches to his latest creation. It was a large round machine that looked like a large gate. A green line glowed around the machine and thier was a pedestal next to it that held the chaos which powered up the machine and there was a moniter which showed the stability of the machine.

Y/N: Alright alright finally after a few days of tinkering and testing the machine is ready to go!

Cubot and orbot approach Y/N eager to find just what he had made.

Cubot: Yeah this looks great Y/N......uhhhh but what is it?

Y/N: This my freinds is what I call the space bridge.

Orbot: And what does this space bridge do?

Y/N: As you can see it's being powered by the chaos emerald I took from the echidna. With such a plentiful source of energy I've used it to power up the space gate which will "in theory" create a gap in space allowing us to travel to a whole new dimension!

Cubot: Woah really!? That's amazing!

Orbot: I never thought you could create something so advanced!

Y/N: Me neither Orbot. Of course this is a prototype and things can go wrong so I do need to be careful. Which is why I'll need your help for this.

Y/N hands Orbot a radio and starts up the space gate.

Y/N: I'm going to use this radio to keep in contact with you. Once I've seen enough of the dimension I'll radio you and you use the machine to open up a portal and send me back here got it?

Orbot: I understand! I will not let you down!

Y/N: Good I knew I could rely on you two. Now let's turn this bad boy on and let's see what's on the other side.

The space gate activates and the green light around it brightens aswell as the emerald which also illuminates. Green lightning sparks from the gate and the three back off and wait to see what happens. Then a portal opens up between the gate opening up an entrance to a whole new dimension.

Y/N: It worked......it actually worked! Hahahaaaa! Wish me luck boys!

Cubot: You got this Y/N!

Orbot: Be safe young master!

Y/N: Come on I'm Y/N robotnik I can handle ANYTHING.

Oh how quickly he would come to regret those words.

Y/N walks through the portal and lands on a field on the other side. The portal closes up and Y/N checks his surroundings and to his suprise he's ended up in green hill zone but it was....different and not in a good way.

different and not in a good way

Y/N: What the....W-where the hell.....am I?