chapter 38

"Meet him,
He is your future husband" the family said.
She ran towards the washroom, started jumping there and cried out
Due happiness as he was her crush

That's called destiny ❤️

❣️❣️❣️❣️

This chapter is not edited

"K-Karthik jii this is wrong.. "sanvi said after few minutes when she realised what they were doing,she moved back from the hug and look towards him with her glistening eyes and he took look towards her with an emotional face.

"I am sorry.. he said while gulping hard and controlling his emotions while on the other hand sanvi felt a lump forming on her throat.. she felt her whole world falling apart when she heard him saying something like that because she thought maybe maybe now he would have confess but no she was wrong.

"I think I am the only one who was in love.." she said to herself while her knees felt really weak..

"Karthik!!"Someone yelled Karthik's name while coming on the terrace and Karthik and sanvi move their eyes to that direction only to see Shashank standing their. Sanvi ran away from their because now it was getting to hard for her to control her emotions she just wanted to hide somewhere and and forget everything which is happening to her

"Sanvi!!" Shashank yelled her sisters name when he saw her running away while tears were clearly falling from her Beautiful eyes.. Karthik just look down and gulp hard while his eyes become red and he tightly punch the wall which was behind him because for the first time in his whole life he felt useless and helpless..

"Karthik tu pagal ho gya h kya??" Shashank yelled at him when he saw him continuously punching the wall that now blood was oozing from his hand... He hurriedly went towards him and tried to control him

"Karthik you are fucking injured!! Just stop it!!" Shashank yelled again when he saw him not stopping

"But my heart is injured more!!" Karthik yelled back on him and for the first time Shashank saw him looking like a monster.. he saw his red eyes and his tight muscles which veins were coming out from his hands making him look like a real life monster.

"See we could make everything right.. let's just go to your parents and say them directly that you don't want to marry tina you love sanvi.." Shashank said to Karthik and after hearing him Karthik stop pinching the wall and look towards him with his emotionless eyes.

"I am ready to marry tina..".he just said that and went away from their while maintaining his cold and angry aura and Shashank look towards his back with his widened eyes.

"This is not good at all god , you can't do this with their pure love please please just stop testing their love more!" Shashank said to himself while a lone tear escape from his eyes and he become tensed after thinking about their future.