chapter 56

"I hate you!! Just go to hell!!" She shouted in anger at him

"Hey there's a cockroach over there!" He said and again her all anger turned into fear and he again managed to take her in his arms with his trick

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

After some hours

In Saumya and Siddharth's room

Saumya came out of the washroom while drying her hair with the help of the towel. Her attention went on her husband who was sitting on the couch and was working on his laptop.

he was wearing a black tank tshirt with grey colour lower beneath it while saumya gulp hard when she saw his hard biceps flexing through that tshirt as his tshirt was sleeveless giving her the full chance to droll over her husband's muscular body, she put the towel on the shelf and took the comb and settled herself on the couch opposite to him.

She started combing her hair in haze while still gawking at her husband who was looking extremely hot with his concentrated look meanwhile Siddharth felt someones hard gaze on him so he decided to turn around and found non other than his wife looking towards him with her dreaming eyes which made him to smrik.

But as soon as Saumya saw him looking towards her,she hurriedly moved her gaze towards another direction and started pretending that she was not looking towards him the whole time and was just combing her hairs .

Siddharth smrik when he noticed her action and that cute red hue which was telling him the reason behind it so he decided to put his all concentration on his cute wife and asked her with his deep voice.

"Maine aapko mana toh nahi kiya?" Siddharth said while smiling softly and looking towards saumya who also look towards his direction when she heard his voice.

"Kis baat se?" She asked while looking towards him with her confused eyes while Siddharth folded his hand infront of his chest and look towards her with his smriking face.

"Mujhe dekhne se.." he said while saumya rolled her eyes when she heard that.

"You are so full of yourself Mr singhania but let me tell you clearly that i was not looking at you woh toh bas acchanak se aapke taraf nazar pad gayi thi.. " she said and again started combing her hairs.

"Accha jii thik hai tab lekin aapko mein bata do ki aap apne hi pati ko dekh rahi thi toh iss cheez ke liye aapko safaiya dene ki zaroorat nahi hai mrs singhania.." he said which made her to roll her eyes and she again started combing her hairs while looking towards another direction while Siddharth shake his head and smile softly after seeing her actions and again started working on his laptop but after few seconds Saumya again secretly look towards his direction and this time Siddharth caught her red handed which made her to widen her eyes and she look towards another direction again in embarrassment and shyness.

"You know what? i have a better option" he said suddenly and put his laptop aside before grabbing her wrist which causes saumya to gasp due to his sudden action and in no time saumya was sitting on Siddharth's lap while he made her wrap her legs around his torse and pulled her more closer by grabbing her waist while saumya breath got hitched when she saw this and her cheeks become red with shyness.

Siddharth brushed some hairs behind her ears which was falling on her face and his small touch felt like a electric shock for her and goosebumps ran on her whole body while her cheeks got painted in the darkest shade of red colour which made Siddharth to chuckle.