chapter 42

"I will kiss you on the stage after the ring ceremony.." the groom whispered in his brides ear with smirk

"My whole family will be there, don't you dare to do something like that.. "the bride whispered back on his ear with anger plastered on her face.

And just after they exchanged their rings,the light went off,and the groom kissed his bride and completed his word making his bride to feel shy.

And on the side his best friend was walking towards the stage,in swag, winking towards the groom as their stupid plan worked out..

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"Yeh kaise hogya..." Rohit's eyes widen and he shout at top of his lungs when he saw sanvi standing beside Karthik with all the symbols of married women.

After hearing his voice out of nowhere everyone's eyes went towards his direction and found him looking like a person who just saw a ghost out of nowhere. He was looking like his all dreams have crashed in just few seconds.

"Jaise aap phone attend karne gaye waise hi yeh sab hogya.. abh apko kaun kaha tha itna phone se chipak ke rehne ke liye.. yeh lijiye hogya kalyan.. "Shashank whispered in his ears while smiling in a teasing way because he knew how rohit didn't leave a single chance to flirt with her sister.

"Arey bhai rukiye mein aapko batati hoon yeh kaise hua aap bhi kahan iss idiot ki baat sun rahe h.. "priya said making everyone to laugh and Shashank to pout with anger and she explain everything to rohit

"Koi nahi congrats maybe not in this life but in next life i will snatch sanvi from you.. "rohit whispered the last part in Karthik's ear while smirking but Karthik smirk back to him and slowly sneak his arm towards sanvi's exposed waist and pulled her closer to him making sanvi to flinch at her spot due his sudden action while her whole face become red and her breath become uneven.

"Sanvi jii is tied with me till her next seven life so don't try on my wife rohit.. she is your bhabhi now so start calling her that now.." Karthik said with smirk and rohit face fell but he started laughing and Karthik also joined him but poor sanvi her heart started beating really fast after his sentence eventhough she didn't hear their all conversation from the start but only this sentence had this much tendency to arose goosebumps in her whole body while blush was not leaving from her face because of the Karthik's arm which was still placed on her exposed waist.

❤️❤️❤️

Aiman was holding a tray of rice from which the bride's took rice and started throwing it backward while moving out as it is the symbol of spreading happiness in their family while leaving it. Shashank Vaibhav and atharv were collecting those rice thrown by their hands by holding a cloth in their hands..

Their eyes were moist but they control themselves as they didn't want their sisters to became weak after seeing their moist eyes.. they didn't want them to cry but who can also stop the bride's who were leaving their house for forever it was their right.. the right to express their love while crying so as soon as the rice were over they all turned around and ran towards their brothers and hugged them tightly and started crying from the core of their heart while the tears which the brothers were holding till now started flowing with full force after seeing them like this.. everyone also got tears in Their eyes after looking at them like this..

They all went towards their dadi and nani side and started crying like their life depends on her.. kalyani too started crying after seeing her daughter's like this.. soon all malhotra family joined them and hugged them and started crying while holding their dear daughters who will now leave their house.