chapter 50

"She is an introvert,she doesn't talk" everyone said

Standing queitly,he hide a smile. Because he only knew that she doesn't shut up

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

In harshita and rishi's room

Rishi entered inside the room and closed it behind him,the whole room was beautiful decorated with roses and candles that made him astonished but the person who he was finding was not looking around anywhere that made him groan in irritation.

"Harshita? Harshita?? "Rishi continuously started calling her but found no answer but soon he found her sleeping like sloth on the bed which made him shake his head in disbelief and he started going towards the bed in anger.

"Harshita!! harshita!!! " He yelled loudly this time which made her to open her eyes and she look towards him with furiousness.

"Kya hai?? Aisi kya shamat aa gayi??" Harshita said In anger and sit on the bed while looking towards him with her furious eyes.

"Shamat? Arey pagal ladki aaj humari wedding night h kamse kam mera intezar toh kar leti!! Meine kya kya sapna sajaye the ki jab mein room mein ghusunga mujhe meri biwi ek dam sanskari biwiyon ke tarah bed pe ghunghat rakhe huye mera intezar kar rahi hogi lekin yaha tumhe dekho aram se soyi ho!!" Rishi in irritating voice making harshita to roll her eyes after seeing his dramatic behaviour.

"Kya yaha koi movie chal rahi h? Nahi na !! Mein thak gayi hoon isliye soo gayi thi aur aagar tumhe koi problem hai toh apna problem khud se solve karo aur maan kare toh aake soo janaa kyunki yeh problem mein toh nahi solve kar sakti mein chali sone aur khabardar jo iss baar mujhe disturb kiya toh yahi vase fek ke maar dungi tumhe aur fir dekhte rehne apne sapne." harshita said while narrowing her eyes and again went to sleep making rishi to cry in disbelief.

"Kya item mili hai!! Rishi beta chal soo jaa kyunki tere khwab toh iss janam mein pure na hone wale.. " rishi said to himself and slowly laid beside harshita trying his best to not make this sheer wake up.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

In Siddharth and saumya's room

"You are looking very beautiful wifey.." Siddharth whispered on saumya's ears making her to blush and she look down due to shyness as she saw Siddharth intense gaze through the mirror as they both were standing infront of the mirror.

Saumya was wearing a golden colour lehenga with golder colour deep neck blous, her hairs were open and her ears were cladded with golden colour earings.

Soon a gasps escape from her mouth as she felt two arms wrapping around her waist. she smile through the mirror as Siddharth placed his chin on her shoulder and she bites her lower lip due to shyness.