chapters 55

"So many people stare at your girl while she's walking Down the road don't you feel jealous? His friend asked

"Other's are just staring but it's me who's holding her hand.." he replied with a smile.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"Arey tum teeno aa gayi aao aao baitho mere pass.." gaytri said while looking towards harshita,sanvi and saumya who just entered inside her room as she has call them before for telling them something.

After hearing her excited voice The trio smile and settled thmselves on her bed where she was also sitting and gaytri lovingly caress their heads one by one.

"Hayee meri bacchiyon ko kisi ki nazar na lage kitni sundar lag rahi ho tum sab inn kapdo mein.." she said with happiness and put a kohl behind their ears to protect them from evil eyes and after seeing her action the sister's trio smile shyly.

"Arey dadi sundar humlog nahi balki aap lag rahi hain dekhiye toh zara yeh saree aap pe kitni sundar lag rahi hai.." harshita said making gaytri to giggle after hearing her sentence.

"Haan dadi harshita ne ek dam sahi kahan matlab just look at yourself how beautiful you are looking in this peach colour saree.. " Saumya said this time making gaytri to shake her head while chuckling.

"Dadi aap toh Ek dam madhubala ke tarah lag rahi hain.." sanvi said which made gaytri to smile shyly and she put one strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Accha!! accha!! abh bas bhi karo tumlog.. "Gaytri said shyly which made the trio sister's to giggle after looking towards her cute red face.

"Dekho tum teeno ke wajah se mein bhool hi gayi ki kyun meine tumlog ko yaha bolaya tha.." gaytri said while face palming herself and this made the trio sister's to smile sheepishly.

"So as you all know today is the first day of navratri and our village people celebrate this day with great joy and happiness, they play with colours and also do a dandiya night for couples so that's why i wanted you all to go and enjoy this day with villagers and I know very well that you all will have great fun their.." gaytri said and when the trio heard her words their face lighten up with excitement as they all always wanted to play Dandiya but never got chance to do that.

"But dadi navratri mein colours se kahan khela jata hai?" Sanvi said in confusion while saumya and harshita also nodded their head as they also wanted to know this

"Arey beta humare ghav mein navratri aise hi celebrate hoti hai isliye yeh bahut special hoti hai.." gaytri said which made the trio to node their head.

"And this is for you all, i have selected this dresses by myself only i hope you all will like it aur aaj tum teeno yahi pehna shaam ko.." gaytri said with a soft smile lingering on her lips and gave each of them their dresses.

"Lekin dadi iski kya zarurat thi.." sanvi said which made gaytri to shake her head with disbelief as she already knew that this question was going to come.

"Arey beta humara ashirwad samjh kar hi lelo tumlog.. " she said which made the trio to smile softly while looking towards her.

"Aur haan mere unn gadhe putto ko bhi meine bata diya hai so tumlog bas shaam ko taiyar ho jana Kyunki hum bade nahi jayenge wahan bas tum sab youngsters jaaoge .." gaytri said while looking towards them.