Trouble

We go to high rise college all the best college around Japan.  I'm studying business also my three best friends izakaya,  Emmet,  Bull i.know what your thinking a girl hanging with 3 handsome dudes she must be a attention seeker wrong! I knew all of them . Sense we were kids till this day I don't know how  I meet 3 of Japan largest Mafia group but I did now 10 years later we are all best friends going to college together.  Mia Emmett says yes i replied my mom says she gots you a bag for your birthday sense its coming up she told me tell you come by an get it she missess you bull says yes my mom to then izakaya  bossy self says me an my mom throwing you a party so be there we all laughed ok ok i said only if i have no plans jokingly says the boys laughed again as they know i only hang out with them..bell rings me an izakaya go to class together sense we are in same homeroom let's meet up after school bull says..cool we all agreed.

We get in class I can already tell how the Day is going to be my desk was moved with stuff written all over everyone laughed izakaya angrily cuss at everyone in class they all fell silent expect the 3 I knew who did it Ashley mia,Kia three most popular girls in the school if you Can't tell mia,Kia are the twins an Ashley is the ring leader. Nobody in the school dare go against them sense there brothers were apart of the tiger gang. I knew I was protected by friends so they didn't scare me either. But I never liked using them to be protected.  Ashley I said why am I not surprised it's you an your little circus you can see the embarrassment on her face I smirked what is it? Your angry now? Idc I'm not scared of you just when she was getting ready to say something they teacher walks in an everybody go quiet she looks over at me an whisper I will get my revenge..class is over the bell rings..
Finally we can go home..I'm tired an still have to work tonight me an izakaya meets up with the boys. So where are we going says Emmet? Izakaya says we should go to my house let's play some games..I declined the offer  im. Sorry guys I have work tonight an studying to do..awe that sucks!! well at least let us walk you home. Im.okay guys really! Okay izakaya says call us when get home safely..