Blood Stains

Looking up Jake was met with a gun he looks over a mia Runnn he yells the gunman can see mia getting up she can barely run as she was 8 months pregnant he started to aim at mia jake jump in front of the gun Boom.. Mia turns around to see Jake looking back at her as he hits the ground.  Cole and the rest of the bodyguards come running to kill him Jake says Cole and the rest of bodyguards start shooting at the man in black one after another the bullets go through him . Take her away, Jake said, holding his chest while blood  came out his mouth . it must have been everything going on but i couldn't move i was in shocked he really just took a bullet for me i knew he would. but i was still in shock. cole grabs me come on, Mia, let's go it's not safe nooo i replied i can't leave him here to die .we must leave he replied. cole finally gets me out of the building. I can see the other man put Jake into another car behind us. we leave and arrive at the house to wait here, he replied. and left out on his phone. He came back in minutes later and I was still crying. You must calm down. Mia  boss is okay. It missed his heart. He's at our headquarters with our personal doctor. I let out a sigh of relief when can i see him, I asked? cole says you must calm down first then i will take you i take a couple minutes to gather myself reassuring cole that i'm okay now. we can leave we get to the headquarters come to think of it, this is the first time i ever been to there mafia hangout. it was guns, smoke, an scary lucky men everywhere but weirdly knew this was the safest place for me to be we finally get to jakes office. where i see him covered in a bloody shirt .i instantly started crying jake i cried out i thought you died i go to hit him why did you do that he looked at me you're my baby girl i always will protect you grabbing me to embrace me for a hug once again his warmth calmed me down . weeks passed and my babyshower day arrived. Everything was beautiful. It was filled with great food decor an we had gotten so many gifts not that we didn't need more! towards the end i look over to thank jake for everything. the next day arrived i was woken up to a sharp pain. owww what is it jake asked i then felt a gush of water i think ... i think... my water broke. jake smiles and say don't panic baby girl. He gets me up and calls cole to get car ready. within 5 mins cole was downstairs Mama T comes rushing out is it time with a smile on her face. We arrived at the hospital 8 hours later our son was born an he was beautiful. I was safe, my son was safe an for a moment everything felt at peace. I then knew what love was. 

The End