Fair Game

I wake up next morning to a letter from Jake
<Jake>
Goodmorning baby girl don't be late for school i had the lady at store pick you out couple outfits.. I left Cole an couple of my best man with you for today to make sure you get to school safely..
I smiled so big I can't believe this is finally happening my crush I liked for years we finally have a chance to be together.  I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming..ouch I said Mrs. Mia are you okay Cole asked yes im.fine I replied okay Mr. Jake told us to get you to school please get ready.  Okay..I be out in a min..I get dressed an we head to school walking to the car while heading to car another gentleman gets in I can tell he wasn't apart of Jake team..he gets close to me but cole puts me in middle of him an another guard. The man laughs saying it must be princess in here. Ever guard face gets serious..Cole then says just turn around the man laughs then goes quiet an says okay we get to the main lobby an all get out..we get in car moments pass now we're finally at my college.  I get out telling the guards thank you.  They drove off an I finally get up to entrance where I seen the guys I jumped on izakaya back got ya! i yelled  Enmet an bull laughs. Hey pipsqueck you look like your feelings better I am I said! Izakaya. Then  spins me around an puts me down that good we missed you! Bell rings. Okay guys let hang out tonight said bull I told him not tonight  I been out work for so long I would hate get fired..Emmet then says you need to quit that's not a safe area for a girl to be working in especially at night. With no car.. I know mia says but I love working.. second bell rings..okay guys let's go to class before we be late. They all agreed . Izakaya an Me walks to class soon as I reach the class. I didn't see the clown an her circus. I asked izakaya where they were he just looked at me with a cold look an laughed an told me it's taken care of an Not to worry. I just sat down an didn't question it. Class started an ended we meet up with Rest of the guys. So bull were hanging at your house Says Emmett yes says bull but first let's get mia home safe..I told the guys I'm really okay but sense the accident they wouldn't let me walk by myself if I tried. I agreed we started walking.  Izakaya then go oh Mia why didn't you come back home last night mama T was worried my face got blushed as I started to remember what happened Last night with his brother the kiss the cuddling I started smiling the boys then looked.at me confused..oh I just had lost track of time I replied. But wasn't my brother with you replied izakaya..yes he was handling business the entire time though..oh replied izakaya.. we finally made it to the house. The boys left back out while I greeted Mama T an did homework an got ready for work..just when I was open the door to walk out. Jake was walking in I was greeted by his smile..going somewhere he asked? I'm going to work I replied he asked how I was getting there I told him I booked a driver.he looks at me saying not my baby girl he told me to get in car he will drive.  I canceled my driver an thanked jake..were driving an the silent I decided to break the ice an ask him how was his day he said better now that im. With you..I started blushing looking down at my phone so he want see. He then grabs my phone I look up asking what he's doing..he smiles saying saving my number.. now you can always contact me when im.not around.  I smiled back.  We finally arrived where I work..
I work at a Boba Tea place  we were kind of busy today almost time to close one more person walks in. He gives me his order. An we close. I call a car while waiting outside my phone rang it was jake..I answered hello..are you off he asked I can come get you? I told him not to worry I had got an driver he told me send me my location so he can follow to make sure u was safe just then somebody knocked my phone out my hand.  It broke instantly. I picked it up an the kid apologized.  I asked why was he running an he said somebody was chasing him..I told him.to wait with me I asked did he have a phone he gave me his phone..an I called Jake he asked what happened an I told him.he told me to wait where I am.