Fire

I decided to take the long way home today to admire the beauty of the city..i wasn't paying attention an bumped into  something i stop to pick it up when i look up i didn't expect to see 3 shadows above me would you believe it it was mia kia n Ashley. I didn't expect for them get there revenge so soon. I looked up trying not to be scared. What do you want I said.. *Ashley laughed well what do you think we want..idk I said maybe a breath mint can you move back I said *Ashley well aren't you a smart mouth girl* Kia n Mia joins in yea we agree I think it time we teach her a lesson. *Ashley grab her she said at first I fought them.off then got away I ran down the alley I never been down before I didn't expect there brothers to be waiting down there this must have all been there plan was to get me to run down Here. *Ashley speaks an says you fell right into our trap you know our brothers right? How could I not the group was made of 8 of the roughest boys in our school izakaya,  Emmet,  bull was rough but I heard stories of how bad the tiger gang was. I tried my best to escape but was quickly toss the ground by one of the boys then was hit another way repeatedly after a couple hits I'm sure I was gonna pass out I seen the blood everywhere an I hate blood needles anything in this nature! I beg them to stop. But all they would say is no. Finally after giving up all hope I see a tall figure dressed in black call my name..I was half dead basically but I knew this  voice. It was Jake izakaya brother my crush I tried to get up  reach out to grab his hand but begin to fall he hurry to catch me.  All I remember is hearing him say don't worry your safe now. He was warm I never felt safer in my life. I then fell asleep.  *Jake who dares hurt her. *tiger gang speaks she picked on our sisters so what this b*** deserves to be dead she would have been if not for you.  *Jake angrily speaks youre going to regret this he claps his hands and 20 men with guns, bat's, knives run in to surround the white tigers gang. *Jake says in a cold voice beat them. How they beat her The men that Jake had summon beat the tiger gang while Jake picks up Mia carry her to his car . *scene in car * Jake still holding Mia trys to wake her up *driver where to Mr Jake * Jake home please hurry..jake arrived at the house burst through the door carrying a bloody Mia he places me on the couch. Mama T is Jake an izakaya mom rushes over to see what happen.  As she does that the boys rush down to her covered in blood half dead.. what happen said the boys. *Jake I don't know I got there just in time I happened to have a client that way an seen her by luck. The tiger gang had beat her. It was 3 girls there also. *izakaya it must have Been those b** from class earlier I deal with them later now let's get Mia up. * Jake picks me up carry me to room Emmet &bull went out to grab a doctor. Izakaya an Jake went out to talk while mama H takes my clothes off n try clean some of the wounds. Doctor arrives an get me all treared..* doctor She's a lucky girl he said a couple more hits in she would have not made it these next 24hrs are important you must keep An eye on her everyone agreed to help. * Emmet we can take shifts he says I do first shift * bull agree to second shift * mama t agree to 3rd shift 4 shift izakaya agrees to it. But where did Jake go ask mama t? * izakaya he had to go see an old friend he be back later....hours passed an finally I wakeup on izakaya shift I grunted in pain an. Tried to sit up Mia izakaya yelled. Your up the joy on his face that quickly turned in to anger when he can see I could barely sit up covered in bruises.  I asked for water then asked what happened.  You were attack izakaya said by those b** from school an there brother the tiger gang. Jake saved you.