Overboard

I finally arrive at the mall to look at baby clothing. jake calls my phone. Where are you babygirl.? I replied at mall looking at baby clothes he then tells me i shouldnt leave without at least one of guys with me i told you im fine i dont need secuirty jake. he then says yes you do your my future wife now an carrying my son. your always a target now. i then start to get scared i keep forgetting i fell in love with a mafia boss. i then tell him im already out an its okay he tells me stay where im at he's on the way. 30mins pass he calls an tell me to turn around . i turn around to him saying hey babygirl i smiled. an ran into his arms. he grabs my hand an ask what was i looking at  i showed him all the cute baby clothes i found . by the time we finshed i started getting tired it was getting late an i was actually hungry! i told jake youre son is hungry he giggled an rub my stomach saying what do you want to eat son. we both smile he takes me to a resturant  he rented out near the mall we ate an went to his hotel for the night. i laid in the bed an was out for a while.
Jake stayed up to work.
jake- Cole he says yes boss replied i have to leave out for one of the clubs there short on money i need to handle this watch mia make sure she don't need anything you keep her safe i'm leaving my entire world in your hands until im back yes boss cole replied.

I finally wake up around 2am i go out to fix me some water an to find jake. i was greeted by cole do you need anything miss mia he asked? not really where is jake i asked. he replied the boss had work to do this late i asked? yes mam i didnt question it again an went back to room. i eventually went back to sleep an woke up next morning to go school.  luckly i bought some clothes at mall yesterday  so i had something to wear. i go to leave out an was stop by cole where are we going he asked? i looked at him confused... us i laughed ? he says i was trusted to protect you by boss so excuse me if i seem a little rude i laughed telling him it's okay that he basiclly like one of the guys . im use to it i tell him we are going to school an that we should leave out now so i want be late. we leave out but had to stop twice from me getting sick. are you sure you can do school today cole asked? i nod reassuring him i'm okay that it's normal. we arrived at the school i told him he can come pick me up after my classes that the guys will look after me at school at first he didn't want to leave but he finally gave in. i caught up with the guys.

sister in law izakaya says what are you doing here i go here remember laughing
Emmett we just knew you would be back sooner or later of course i replied nothing can hold me down to long.
Bull- Of Course it can't hold Mia down she one of the bros we all laughed then the bell rings.
We go to class . it goes by so slow an i started feeling horrible izakaya taps me telling me i should call cole to come get me i told him i'm okay an can make it. he still looked concern . the bell finally rings. school was done izakaya tells me he will send me home he goes to find the other guys first so i wait by his car. when i felt somebody tap my back i turn around....