Author's Note

Hello! Firstly, I just want to thank anybody that's reading this for being here. Your interest in my story really means a lot to me! <3

Unfortunately, I did not make the qualifying list for Round One. I've checked and rechecked multiple times. I'm not going to lie - I'm pretty bummed out about that. I made the word count goal with plenty to spare, and I submitted the form on time, so I guess my storytelling was just not up to their bar. There's always next year, though!

Congratulations to all the people that did make it, though! I saw some incredible stories up there that 100% deserved to be on that list. Go check them out! 

Special shout out to @EverythingsNothing - their story did make the qualifying list! Your constant support really kept me going on some of my bad days.

Regardless, I will keep updating this story and trying to make the 20,000-word goal by the end of the competition. However, updates may be slower, and I might not completely finish the novella by the end of ONC, due to numerous other priorities I have. One does not just make a five on AP tests without studying, after all.

I'm looking forward to wherever Rani, Maliha, and Rija's adventures will take them next! I hope you are too! :)

See you in the next chapter (which will be up later today or tomorrow)!