8 : Suspicious Dreams

AALIYAH

I honestly don't know how I ended up in this situation, but I'm here.

"So what do you want to do?" Lucas asked sitting on my couch in the living room.

"Well, I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy, and as far as what you're going to do I don't know."

"I can watch it with you."

"You hate the shows I watch."

"Well I've never watched this one so maybe I can see if I like it."

"I'm already on season six and I'm not going back to season one."

"Guess I'll just have to learn."

"Fine, just make yourself comfortable I'll be back."

I went to go get some ice cream out of the freezer while Lucas quite literally making himself comfortable on the couch.

We had one of those couches where you could move the parts how you'd like and I moved it earlier today so I could lay down easier.

I went to go grab some blankets and came back to sit down.

"There you go again."

"What?"

"You're on the edge of the couch acting like I'll stab you if you say the wrong words."

"Do you want me to scoot closer?"

"Well, I don't want you to feel like you have to be on the edge of the couch."

Lucas threw his blanket off and scooted closer to me. He started to tug at my blanket.

"What are you doing?"

"You said I could scoot closer so that's what I'm doing."

"Yeah, but I never said we could share the same blanket."

"But that's what makes it fun."

I mean we're just sharing blankets it's not like anything is going to happen right? Right?

After watching one episode the amount of stuff I had to tell Lucas was tiring.

He kept on getting Derek and Mark mixed up with each other even though they look nothing alike.

By the third episode Lucas was nodding off and ten minutes in he was asleep. I knew he wasn't going to like it.

I had to use the bathroom so I was trying to get up quietly so I wouldn't wake him.

I almost got off the couch until he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back down to sit on his lap.

Needless to say that it was very hard.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Well, I was trying to go to the bathroom."

"Great I'll go with you."

"Yeah, you need to so you can take yourself a very cold shower."

He laughed. "That wouldn't do very much if you're there too."

"Who said I was going to be there?"

"Me."

He picked me up off his lap and threw me over his shoulders. His freaking shoulders! He acted like I was a sack of potatoes.

"Lucas put me down!" I said kicking and trying to get him to put me down.

"Sure thing."

He took me upstairs to my bathroom and shut the door with his foot. He cut the water on and put me down outside the shower.